Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Important:
After a conversation with one of our members, I understand that some people may honestly think that there are only a few new images in the .30b update, instead of almost 400.
The reason is that they make the wrong choice.
Basically, if you choose a certain option at the beginning of the update, you'll skip all the sunscreen spreading on Paula, and go straight to the end.
Also, mid update, you may choose hastily and skip her ass massage; later you may skip spreading her naked ass and so on.
So my advice is to play every update more than once.
Because, contrary to what some people claim, the choices you make in Saving Paula matter.

ZaynX

May 12, 2021
Good start as MC corupting the family, all going good until the sex addict manipulative aunt appears, it feels like your'e not a MC anymore. MC should work alone without anyone help.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Example for the Importance of Choices in Saving Paula

screenshot0001.png

The image above is on the line between V. 0.0.29 to V. 0.0.30.
If you're too eager, or simply too rude, you may choose "Look at that ass!"
I wouldn't blame you - It's a great ass!
But remember, Paula's looking. And she will get both angry and alarmed and put a stop to it all.
So then, you don't get to touch Paula - and definitely not spread her ass (eventually, if you play your cards right).
This is a game, not a comic.
After that choice there are other branching events, some including choices you make for Paula, that also decide if you get to play everything or not. After all - it is a multiple protagonist game.
So play more than once, play more than one path, and enjoy!

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
Important:
After a conversation with one of our members, I understand that some people may honestly think that there are only a few new images in the .30b update, instead of almost 400.
The reason is that they make the wrong choice.
Basically, if you choose a certain option at the beginning of the update, you'll skip all the sunscreen spreading on Paula, and go straight to the end.
Also, mid update, you may choose hastily and skip her ass massage; later you may skip spreading her naked ass and so on.
So my advice is to play every update more than once.
Because, contrary to what some people claim, the choices you make in Saving Paula matter.
spreading her naked ass - so there's another scene apart from sunscreen spreading ??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
spreading her naked ass - so there's another scene apart from sunscreen spreading ??
Well, I don't want to put spoilers here... Also, I don't know what you personally managed to do - there really are several outcomes in this update ranging from nothing to nearly fingering.
I'll just say that in certain conditions, the swimsuit doesn't really cover anything.

Edit:
As I've already said: I give you, the player, options.
I meant it.

• Angry
Reactions: sidiouspein

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
Well, I don't want to put spoilers here... Also, I don't know what you personally managed to do - there really are several outcomes in this update ranging from nothing to nearly fingering.
I'll just say that in certain conditions, the swimsuit doesn't really cover anything.

Edit:
As I've already said: I give you, the player, options.
I meant it.
Ah, guess I have to try more options. By the way: Great game, I love it!

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Example for the Importance of Choices in Saving Paula

View attachment 3113918

The image above is on the line between V. 0.0.29 to V. 0.0.30.
If you're too eager, or simply too rude, you may choose "Look at that ass!"
I wouldn't blame you - It's a great ass!
But remember, Paula's looking. And she will get both angry and alarmed and put a stop to it all.
So then, you don't get to touch Paula - and definitely not spread her ass (eventually, if you play your cards right).
This is a game, not a comic.
After that choice there are other branching events, some including choices you make for Paula, that also decide if you get to play everything or not. After all - it is a multiple protagonist game.
So play more than once, play more than one path, and enjoy!
in this scene, i'll took "She has nice legs" and Paula was so pleased that she's allow me to touch her ass. same scene follow, as i took "Look at that ass!"
Right choice hehehe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
in this scene, i'll took "She has nice legs" and Paula was so pleased that she's allow me to touch her ass. same scene follow, as i took "Look at that ass!"
Right choice hehehe
"Look at that ass" sends you back to your chair.
If that is not what happens, you have a buggy non-XTZ game.
The "Legs" choice is... wiser.

Apr 18, 2018
its fine if the update small. The most important thing is you update every month
I don't know about that.
I REALLY love this game, but if there isn't much to the update, then I'd rather wait until there is, and play other games here.
Although, financially, you're probably right, and the dev will get more exposure. And definitely more hate mail

Reactions: Karmakw
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes