Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of :

Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Omega] + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Please update

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
For a VN with first released 18 months ago I expected more content. There's roughly 900 render. Granted there are good quality but unfortunately there's still not a lot of meat on that bone. Planned tag are pretty good and if it get there It may become a pretty good VN but for the amount of content available right now I'll have to abstain from supporting it.
The reasons for the slow progress were the lack of render equipment for the iRay renders, and me being able to work only a couple of hours a day (needing to pay bills and such).
The hardware was solved a couple of months ago with an RTX 4090, so the next updates are coming much quicker.
Until - and if at all - you decide to support our game, you're welcome to enjoy it.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well at least that one was in her past, but Paula's sister and mother both seem to be huge sluts in the present...i really hope that they are avoidable.
And the two teachers seem to be getting off on blackmailing/harassing the MC and his sister...also not LI material imo and i hope avoidable.
I strive to make all relationships avoidable or not for most characters, not just the MC.
Some with multiple options for the kind of relationship you want, when you decide to get involved with them.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Conceptually, the idea of truly influencing and changing Paula is really interesting. But it's early days yet so I'll have to reserve my judgement until there's headway with regards to that.

Very pretty renders though, and great character designs.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Dev said it will

So Paula is NOT a virgin?!
never said she had to. but a dev that dislike ntr that cant write a li that wont jump on ever dick she sees make one think
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I can.
But I don't like to.

I really dislike NTR, but what I dislike even more is people who have demands of others without any merit.
So please, there are so many other games that are clearly more suitable to you.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes