Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
what I mean by save location is user/name/app/roming/re'ply-- But what is the save folder called please

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It was short!
Sweet (REALLY sweet!) but short!
Compared to the previous update, it was.
A couple of reasons for this were the fact that it was planned and started on the 3060 card, before the monster that I have now, the 4090; and because a lot of the work was done on rebuilding Paula and redecorating her house, among other small permanent changes.
But bear in mind that the story has begun branching, so many of the images are not even presented to you, depending on the story line you chose.

The next update, though, is a much bigger update: compared by the text alone, it's 3 times as long.
But here, the real branching begins - in which you sow the seeds of Paula's physical change (or not).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Compared to the previous update, it was.
A couple of reasons for this were the fact that it was planned and started on the 3060 card, before the monster that I have now, the 4090; and because a lot of the work was done on rebuilding Paula and redecorating her house, among other small permanent changes.
But bear in mind that the story has begun branching, so many of the images are not even presented to you, depending on the story line you chose.

The next update, though, is a much bigger update: compared by the text alone, it's 3 times as long.
But here, the real branching begins - in which you sow the seeds of Paula's physical change (or not).
i got this exception error occurred by the pool and might have missed an image with Paulas son
then was it supposed to be blurry in one shot of silvia and then paulas son in the next scene?
thanks for the update even if it was a bit short, looking forward to what happens next
exceptionScreenshot 2023-01-08 122051.jpg
psscreenshot0001.png

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
i got this exception error occurred by the pool and might have missed an image with Paulas son
then was it supposed to be blurry in one shot of silvia and then paulas son in the next scene?
thanks for the update even if it was a bit short, looking forward to what happens next
View attachment 2295421
View attachment 2295430
That was actually reported and mended yesterday.
It is an unnamed variable error in the "vanilla" version (the one with no "MyRelationships" script).
If you can ignore it, please do - nothing important other than what MC calls Silvia.
If it doesn't let you go on - please tell me.
The post-beta version is already fixed, of course.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
That was actually reported and mended yesterday.
It is an unnamed variable error in the "vanilla" version (the one with no "MyRelationships" script).
If you can ignore it, please do - nothing important other than what MC calls Silvia.
If it doesn't let you go on - please tell me.
The post-beta version is already fixed, of course.
EDIT:
for the Patrons and Subs, there will be a Relationships script shortly, which mends this.
In the SubscribeStar page only, there will also be a free MyRelationships script by an anonymous admirer of family games...

Apr 18, 2018
Is there a difference in this one compared to the one listed in listed in the OP here?

I did not notice anything immediately both have the same lines and presets.
The main difference is that it's been done in the last couple of hours, on the last update (I'm a 3$ Patron).
Other than that, I don't know, since I didn't use the one by Papa Ernie - just created one for myself.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Is there a difference in this one compared to the one listed in listed in the OP here?

I did not notice anything immediately both have the same lines and presets.
There shouldn't be a difference now - I just linked this patch in the OP, since it's from the last version, and thus the most up to date.
Thanks to Papa Ernie for the previous one, and Mr. Wildstar for the new one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There shouldn't be a difference now - I just linked this patch in the OP, since it's from the last version, and thus the most up to date.
Thanks to Papa Ernie for the previous one, and Mr. Wildstar for the new one.

There isn't I compared both, were exactly the same.

But at least now, won't be any confusion about the patches :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes