Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Saving Paula V. 0.0.28b is up for our XTra-Z tier Patrons and Subs :)
That's my cue then! I was going to wait and freeload this update but I'm feeling generous and magnanimous today... :cool:
Seriously now, you remain active and cool with everyone here and always drop some freebies and amuse bouches, I mean, asses and so, and that deserves recognition. I'll subscribe now and see what Paula has in store for us!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
That's my cue then! I was going to wait and freeload this update but I'm feeling generous and magnanimous today... :cool:
Seriously now, you remain active and cool with everyone here and always drop some freebies and amuse bouches, I mean, asses and so, and that deserves recognition. I'll subscribe now and see what Paula has in store for us!
May you be a beacon for many others to follow...
:)
And thank you so much.

Apr 18, 2018
I'm still waiting for my update - I am a less generous person than you, so am at the most basic tier. Probably due tomorrow, by the looks of it.
But that's exactly what I feel: we should, if we can afford it, support the games (and software, and music) that we love, so there would be incentive for the creators to keep creating them.
If those creators deserve it, of course. And (so far) this one delivers on his promises - albeit slowly, Mr. Dev!
;)
It's not altruism, it's common sense - and also basic decency, but that's just by accident... :)

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
Awesome, brief lesbian encounter with a male body type. How exciting!
I don't know what males you are hanging out with, but if they look like that I would like to get their contact information. Thanks in advance.

That being said. I haven't played the new update yet, but if there's only a single lesbian scene, I do get the disappointment, especially as I think you must have paid a lot of money to play it early. I would have hoped there was some m-f penetration at this point. I did consider paying to get the update early, but I'm kinda glad I didn't this time around.

• Haha
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

piechank123

Sep 7, 2022
I don't know what males you are hanging out with, but if they look like that I would like to get their contact information. Thanks in advance.

That being said. I haven't played the new update yet, but if there's only a single lesbian scene, I do get the disappointment, especially as I think you must have paid a lot of money to play it early. I would have hoped there was some m-f penetration at this point. I did consider paying to get the update early, but I'm kinda glad I didn't this time around.
I was embellishing a bit. I simply dont care for the teachers to hook up at this point. All this wait and we received 100 more screens with nothing inportant whatsoever.
I’m cancelling my sub because I dont see XTZ getting anywhere close to finishing this with how slow updates have been and the lack of content and story progression.

Reactions: Rammundstein
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes