Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
No, the point is that you don't have to.
It's optional.
You can either decide by yourself some extensive relationship-editing right at the start or save all that by putting a patch.
My point is you dont need to have the patch. You still decide whether or not you want the incestual relations in LOML by stating that in the beginning. If i remember correctly you have before complained about having to have it as a separate download at Patreon because of the rules at that site.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
You can either decide by yourself some extensive relationship-editing right at the start...
Truth be told, I'm still conflicted regarding renaming "mrassholer", "mrassholen", "mrdickr" and "mrdickn". It sounds just about right like that...
And on a different note, I'm really looking forward to play the new update. If it's anything like the previous and I can get my hands to it soon, I reckon you'll have a new patron before Christmas. ;)
Well, I guess this became obsolete really fast, but I'll post it anyway. Next weekend then?

• Haha
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
My point is you dont need to have the patch. You still decide whether or not you want the incestual relations in LOML by stating that in the beginning. If i remember correctly you have before complained about having to have it as a separate download at Patreon because of the rules at that site.
No... I am giving the option to add a patch, instead of having to laboriously type many names and relationships each time you start the game - which you can still do, if you so prefer.
It's been there since V. 0.0.0.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
To be clear on my view of cuck/sharing/3 letters cursed word....

Those are either a fetish that you find in a game (made for them or not, nothing wrong with it) OR a punishment/consequence of your actions(like I view it).
Like not pursuing a LI, being friend with benefit so maybe having to share the LI or just being stupid/bad/too lenient and having the LI snatched away from you (in Babysitter with Christine for example).

All of this to say I don't mind having cuck/sharing/3 letters cursed word in a game not made specifically for those fetishes if they are avoidable or a legit consequence of my actions ; cause who else can I blame but me if a LI not pursued goes to another or if a guy corrupt a LI without me interveening ? It's part of the coherence of the story, to me at least.

Edit : that said ; I'll be shorter in saying what I feel about those fetishes (getting off of 'em, caring about their presence in a game) :

Last edited:
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

Those are either a fetish that you find in a game (made for them or not, nothing wrong with it) OR a punishment/consequence of your actions(like I view it).
Like not pursuing a LI, being friend with benefit so maybe having to share the LI or just being stupid/bad/too lenient and having the LI snatched away from you (in Babysitter with Christine for example).

All of this to say I don't mind having cuck/sharing/3 letters cursed word in a game not made specifically for those fetishes if they are avoidable or a legit consequence of my actions ; cause who else can I blame but me if a LI not pursued goes to another or if a guy corrupt a LI without me interveening ? It's part of the coherence of the story, to me at least.

Edit : that said ; I'll be shorter in saying what I feel about those fetishes (getting off of 'em, caring about their presence in a game) :
what your saying about the not pursued LI makes sence but where i dont like when something like that happens is when a game is a single LI at a time game there a good chance i have saves with all the LI that i like so i still dont want to see that personally.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020

Those are either a fetish that you find in a game (made for them or not, nothing wrong with it) OR a punishment/consequence of your actions (like I view it).

View attachment 2245613

:) View attachment 200w.webp

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
what your saying about the not pursued LI makes sence but where i dont like when something like that happens is when a game is a single LI at a time game there a good chance i have saves with all the LI that i like so i still dont want to see that personally.
I understand and I don't like it either ; just I don't feel right to complain about it when it's justified and logical, no matter how much I don't want to see it....
UNLESS the LI goes to a friend, a bro we have in game (a bro who's not a POS ofc). In that case, I'll get my wingman cape !

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Progress Report
Hi everyone.
I've been asked privately when will the next update (Version 0.0.28) happen.
I've answered, of course, but thought that it will interest many of you, as well.
So here's my answer:
"Hi.
It looks like this weekend (or the first half of next week) the update will be ready for the 48$ tier.
I still haven't decided how long of a wait I want between tiers, this time.
I usually would like a week between tiers, but since I still provide the updates so far apart, I'll probably wait no longer than a day between each tier to the next."
That's great new!!! Really looking forward to it!!

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Still can't rename MC when using patch.

It's really not a big deal for me, but I am getting spoiled by the feature in other games.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Cunterbury College: Home of the Delicious Cunts"
REALLY?!!!
I would love to have attended the City Council meeting that approved (and FUNDED) THAT logo. Makes you wonder what the alternative that got voted down was.

Also, I'm a bit puzzled by the smaller font used in dialogue. It's always a follow-on to the first comment. By context, it would usually seem to be a unspoken comment, but sometimes the other person responds as if it was spoken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SuperPerv96

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You can edit the "myrelationships.rpy" file to whatever you feel like! Just open it in Notepad, make your changes and save. Be sure it's in the game's "Game" folder.
Merry Christmas! :)
Thanks for the clarification. An earlier posting led me to believe that it had been rectified.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes