Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So that guy was probably thinking that Paula was an actress playing in documentaries and propaganda for a church.
Sometimes it's quite mindblowing (and dickblowing too) to find that kind of vertuous person in that site, that should certainly require a lot of efforts and days in the confessional talking about his sins an devious thoughts.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
can anybody please post the walkthrough mod , tried to download it through the link provided but keeps giving errors when trying to download it . thanks

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
can anybody please post the walkthrough mod , tried to download it through the link provided but keeps giving errors when trying to download it . thanks
click on JokerLeader's Patreon link on the mod post next to the Mixdrop links. It will take you to the Patreon post with an attachment to download (bottom of post) instead of mixdrop links

Apr 18, 2018
yes but patreons vote on the content many who dont like ntr wont play this which leaves only ntr people. it will follow the same path as many other games of its kind
So either become a paying patron and have a say, like me, or look for some other game.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Just saw this in the notification tab in here, looks REALLY good.

Although, I gotta ask out: are the X-scenes fully animated? That's a big turn-on for me!

Thanks in advance!

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
yes but patreons vote on the content many who dont like ntr wont play this which leaves only ntr people. it will follow the same path as many other games of its kind
Oh, you know me so well...
Also have the powers of prophecy, apparently.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Just saw this in the notification tab in here, looks REALLY good.

Although, I gotta ask out: are the X-scenes fully animated? That's a big turn-on for me!

Thanks in advance!
Thank you!
As for animation: that is the plan - please see my previous comment.
And you're welcome :)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes