Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
First time playing this game... I really like the premise behind this game. I really like the model of Patricia. OMG she is hot, Especially with the red hair, I'm a sucker for red hair. However was a little confused by the bottom half of her outfit changing by the end of class. I just hope that she isn't going to be the bitch that I think she is going to be by using poor max as a pawn to further her girlfriend's career. I really do hope there will be a twist in the tale where Paula will be able to nominate her successor at the college or something along those lines.
Hope that Paula will be able to take max with her to the film studio and that he might be able to play her son in the new film.

I did feel a little cheated though when Patricia and Letitia were getting down to it and then as soon as it started it was gone. Shame on you dev for teasing us like that

Will be watching this game closely and eagerly awaiting future updates.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
As for the Paula getting fucked (and she will get fucked): only you decide by whom. And that's a promise!
What about the MC... will he do the fucking, or will he be on the receiving end of it (hopefully not). Will those 2 cunts Letitia and Patricia choke on his dick and get a good dicking too ??

What about Silvia, will she become the community bicycle, like everybody can get a ride :ROFLMAO:
Why ask this question when the answer's obvious, bro' ??:ROFLMAO::LOL:

I just hope that she isn't going to be the bitch that I think she is going to be by using poor max as a pawn to further her girlfriend's career.
So far, that seems to be the case.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
That's the gist of it, as always lol. And don't forget that he's also surrounded by snakes and backstabbing whores, tho that shouldn't be a minus as long as you put those cunts in their place. Let's see how the story unfolds in the next couple of updates, coz so far, it looks like a massive (future) slut/wimp simulator.

Yeah, seems like MC's mom and sis will literally have to work their asses and pussies off for some creeps and manipulative sluts, but let's not forget about the MC himself. That hoe teacher flaunts her pussy into his face and he's ready to 'help' his mom lose her position coz it's supposedly what's best for her.:FacePalm: I sincerely hope some intense balls deep anal hate-fucking and ass-to-mouth action is planned for her and her lesbian bitch, coz otherwise, you can't keep pretending this isn't a slut/wimpy wannabe jock simulator. Seems like a good opportunity for some revenge and blackmail here tho, but I don't think that's the dev's intention.:cautious:

Gonna refrain from singing this game's praises for the moment, since almost anything in the story screams NTR and NPC fuckfest, but I do hope the next updates will prove me wrong.

In the game ofc, and you come to this 'audacious' conclusion after paying a lil bit of attention to the story. MC's grandma is just a cheap slut that probably got fucked by every guy in the country. I know, she has her own life, but she should be a lil more supportive of her daughter instead of encouraging her to become a bigger slut than herself, Letitia is just a bitch trying to corrupt those dumb girls and a massive cunt (would still fuck that ass hard and deep and shove it down Patricia's throat tho:whistle:), Patricia is a backstabbing cunt too, and the MC is our usual stupid simp who falls for a slut's cheap attempts at seducing him. You try deducing the direction the story is heading to next.:rolleyes:

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. If the dev wants their story to be like this, it's their choice, but avoidable NTR should be completely avoidable before claiming that it is and showing us something entirely different, and the MC should act more like a dude with a functional brain and a dick in his pants.
Dude, you have all the planned paths and scripts already, and you know everything that's going to happen.
So please don't waste your precious time on my game.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
First time playing this game... I really like the premise behind this game. I really like the model of Patricia. OMG she is hot, Especially with the red hair, I'm a sucker for red hair...
Thanks.
And I love red hair, too :)

...I just hope that she isn't going to be the bitch that I think she is going to be by using poor max as a pawn to further her girlfriend's career...
Oh... Sorry... :rolleyes:

...I did feel a little cheated though when Patricia and Letitia were getting down to it and then as soon as it started it was gone. Shame on you dev for teasing us like that
Yeah, I know... :devilish:

Will be watching this game closely and eagerly awaiting future updates.
I hope you do :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You think ???? Are you not the dev. If you don't know then we have no chance ;)
I'll tell you a little secret: I, unlike some dudes here who think they know (but they're absolutely clueless, as we shall all find out), actually know everything.
I have already written all the major storylines and character arcs.
That's how you start a story, or a film, and that's my actual profession.
But I am not telling - first because I don't want to spoil it for others and second (increasingly so) because it amuses me how some people see a sand grain and then they're telling everyone how the mountain looks...
I need to have my entertainment, after all :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So please don't waste your precious time on my game.
I won't and wasn't planning to, but thanks for the advice lol. Just did a speedrun coz I liked the thicc women and the fact that the MC seemed to act like a realistic person, but the plot sounds like it was written by a horny kid who doesn't know jack shit about what most players want to see in a game and only has a male MC for financial reasons.

Hope YOU won't waste your time on having a male MC surrounded by all kinds of sluts and soon-to-be sluts coz fans will definitely looove that. Just sayin'. Take this as a piece of advice too.

I, unlike some dudes here who think they know (but they're absolutely clueless, as we shall all find out), actually know everything.
Best of luck to you then, my man. Looking forward to seeing how that works out for you.

it amuses me how some people see a sand grain and then they're telling everyone how the mountain looks...
I need to have my entertainment, after all :)
Don't let that 'entertainment' cost you money and make you abandon the game, like so many other all-knowing devs before you did coz some of those 'misinformed' ppl here or whatever you wanna call them wouldn't even bother posting in this thread in they didn't think the game was good.

What about Silvia, will she become the community bicycle, like everybody can get a ride
If you don't know then we have no chance ;)
Paula used to be a slut who enjoyed doing drugs and getting fucked for roles and to advance her career, just like her slutty sister, Silvia, so she can't become the town's bicycle coz she already was and probably still is.:ROFLMAO: Orgies were also a thing Paula loved, but her husband saved her from that depraved lifestyle, and judging by the title, you either save her again or let her become the country's bicycle, with her daughter and sister helping her out. Most of it is explicitly stated in the story, her daughter becoming a slut too is still a work in progress, but I trust the dev can make her a good, lil cumdump too.:sneaky:

Apr 18, 2018
I won't and wasn't planning to, but thanks for the advice lol. Just did a speedrun coz I liked the thicc women and the fact that the MC seemed to act like a realistic person, but the plot sounds like it was written by a horny kid who doesn't know jack shit about what most players want to see in a game and only has a male MC for financial reasons.

Hope YOU won't waste your time on having a male MC surrounded by all kinds of sluts and soon-to-be sluts coz fans will definitely looove that. Just sayin'. Take this as a piece of advice too.

Best of luck to you then, my man. Looking forward to seeing how that works out for you.

Don't let that 'entertainment' cost you money and make you abandon the game, like so many other all-knowing devs before you did coz some of those 'misinformed' ppl here or whatever you wanna call them wouldn't even bother posting in this thread in they didn't think the game was good.

Paula used to be a slut who enjoyed doing drugs and getting fucked for roles and to advance her career, just like her slutty sister, Silvia, so she can't become the town's bicycle coz she already was and probably still is.:ROFLMAO: Orgies were also a thing Paula loved, but her husband saved her from that depraved lifestyle, and judging by the title, you either save her again or let her become the country's bicycle, with her daughter and sister helping her out. Most of it is explicitly stated in the story, her daughter becoming a slut too is still a work in progress, but I trust the dev can make her a good, lil cumdump too.:sneaky:
I really, REALLY, hope he doesn't take any of your advice.
By the way, the "misinformed people" was about you. But I guess you were, amm, misinformed...
And after reading the last part you wrote, I agree with Dev - you really know all, so you really go somewhere - anywhere - and fill the lottery or some shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

SeanConnery69

Jan 5, 2023
No, really I'm asking if MC Is a loser or a functioning human with agency being before i play the thing. I'm fed up of games that make the mc a loser or a doormat because the story need to happen to him
algo how avoidable will be the cucking

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I feel like I missed something this update. Was there only Paula answering the door for the lady friend and them talking by the pool? No nudity?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
No, really I'm asking if MC Is a loser or a functioning human with agency being before i play the thing.
Well, he's not exactly a stereotypical loser yet coz he can react aggressively when a douche insults his mom, but he easily agrees to 'help' her lose her position as Head of Stage just coz a random slut flaunts her ass into his face, without the player having any choice but to accept her 'generous' offer, which makes having control of a male MC practically pointless, considering that even the title suggests Paula is the real MC of the story.

And after reading the last part you wrote, I agree with Dev - you really know all, so you really go somewhere - anywhere - and fill the lottery or some shit.
I don't know what's with all this ass kissing all of a sudden, but that last part of my post is explicitly stated in the story, so you might wanna check your facts first before trying and failing to be sarcastic, coz apparently, you the only person that's "misinformed" here.

By the way, the "misinformed people" was about you.
No shit. I addressed the issue in my last post, 4th paragraph, 3rd quote. Your point is ?:rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm fed up of games that make the mc a loser or a doormat because the story need to happen to him
algo how avoidable will be the cucking
The MC isn't (yet) a doormat or a wimp, but I would've preferred to choose myself if he would help the redheaded slut steal his mom's position as Head of Stage and give it to her lesbian friend for her 'own good' or straight up tell her to shove her offer real deep up her ass. Also, if you don't like NTR, I strongly recommend you avoid this game, coz almost all the women are sluts, especially Paula and her sister, Silvia, who likes to tell stories about their youth and the guys that fucked them. The only difference is that Paula was a slut and Silvia still is, and her daughter's about to become one too real soon.

So far, the story gives the impression that the cucking or the usual FMC game fuckfest is its main focus, and that would be logical, considering Paula is the actual MC, but the dev said it's completely avoidable. I would wait for at least 1 or 2 more updates before giving it a go, coz Max, the male MC, only interacts with his mom, a douche at school, the redheaded bitch (teasing) and Debby so far, and the rest is all about Paula.

SeanConnery69

Jan 5, 2023
The MC isn't (yet) a doormat or a wimp, but I would've preferred to choose myself if he would help the redheaded slut steal his mom's position as Head of Stage and give it to her lesbian friend for her 'own good' or straight up tell her to shove her offer real deep up her ass. Also, if you don't like NTR, I strongly recommend you avoid this game, coz almost all the women are sluts, especially Paula and her sister, Silvia, who likes to tell stories about their youth and the guys that fucked them. The only difference is that Paula was a slut and Silvia still is, and her daughter's about to become one too real soon.
hard fucking pass then

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
With how much love and hard work is going into Paula's (and I'm guessing the MC's) routes and story. I am worried about how much love and work is going to be given to the other characters.

Mainly, Jessica, I'm hoping that at least she gets the "main character" treatment and is given a good amount of routes and choices (mainly given the choice to get Jessica on team Paula, before shit hits the fan).

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.28 Beta] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:

Installation:

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs ANDROID by BrandyYT

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Links are dead

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Are you actually a writer or something like that? Some scenes felt like it was really well made. Especially the one where Paula was talking with her former agent and you could see just his mouth and you could already tell he is "up to no good"

for the moment : 1 Patricia, 2 jessica
I guess it is because she is redhead but for me also Patricia has amazing model. Talking about Jessica: did her model change a bit since the start of the game? I replayed all game and that very first scene where you talk with Jessica she didnt look good at all imo. Maybe bad lighting maybe something else, dunno. But then in class scene/with that yoga teacher she loooks way better.

As for the Paula getting fucked (and she will get fucked): only you decide by whom. And that's a promise!
you do you, man. Your game, your decisions. Imo dont let masses move you into direction that you wont like your game anymore. Personally it is not my cup of coffee because I would probably want to check out all the content and then would just feel really bad afterwards. Its just easier to skip the game to begin with but you clearly have good potential as story seems interesting and you seem to know what you are doing. Good luck.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes