Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
With how much love and hard work is going into Paula's (and I'm guessing the MC's) routes and story. I am worried about how much love and work is going to be given to the other characters.

Mainly, Jessica, I'm hoping that at least she gets the "main character" treatment and is given a good amount of routes and choices (mainly given the choice to get Jessica on team Paula, before shit hits the fan).
Every character will get their love and labor, because that's how I always do things, and I'm not going to change it now.
So no worries there.

As for Jessica getting a chance to "do the right thing" (or the wrong thing, if you so choose) - no worries there, either :)
This game is all about options and decisions (otherwise it wouldn't be a game). So it will be up to the player to decide, especially for the three main characters.

Jessica's path, though, is a more complex one than the MC's, and will need more time and effort on the player's side to guide her to Paula's direction.
While MC loves Paula unconditionally, and everything he does is - to the best of his knowledge - meant to help her, Jessica is angry, frustrated and upset with Paula and blames her for the actions of Mr. A. Hall, whom she loves.
Also, MC is much more confident and strong willed (despite drooling on red-head pussy...) compared to Jessica.

So you will need to be a player, not a reader :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Are you actually a writer or something like that? Some scenes felt like it was really well made. Especially the one where Paula was talking with her former agent and you could see just his mouth and you could already tell he is "up to no good"
Thank you, and I am "something like that" :)
I am in the TV and Animation industry since 1992 - first as a video editor, then as an animator. About 20 years ago I started writing and directing, mainly animation series for kids.
I teach animation since 2007.

I guess it is because she is redhead but for me also Patricia has amazing model. Talking about Jessica: did her model change a bit since the start of the game? I replayed all game and that very first scene where you talk with Jessica she didnt look good at all imo. Maybe bad lighting maybe something else, dunno. But then in class scene/with that yoga teacher she loooks way better.
Everything changed twice, so there are actually three phases to the look-development: First it was all done by my 5950 CPU (the porch scenes), meaning it was software rendered and shouldn't even have been possible, so had many limitations on lighting etc.; then I got a 3060 card, that was able to do much more but still was extremely slow and very memory-limited, so again had to make hard compromises with the scenes and characters; and now I have a 4090, so I really run out of excueses :)
That's why you see progression in render and scene quality.

you do you, man. Your game, your decisions. Imo dont let masses move you into direction that you wont like your game anymore. Personally it is not my cup of coffee because I would probably want to check out all the content and then would just feel really bad afterwards. Its just easier to skip the game to begin with but you clearly have good potential as story seems interesting and you seem to know what you are doing. Good luck.
I am sorry you will not play our game, of course.
But I want to thank you for your attitude - which is harder to find than I would hope :)
Meaning that even if you don't like something, you accept it and simply move on to something else, that you'd like better.
I wish everyone would be like that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SavingPaula-0.0.28Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.28 Beta] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:

Installation:

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs ANDROID by BrandyYT

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
lol the relationship patch did nothing there was no renaming of anyone so what is the point of this game it was very short and it was boring as hell

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
Such a ridiculously short update.
Maybe ill come back in 10 updates to get an hour's worth of content. Definitely will NOT support this dev as is .

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
How many updates till max gets his dick wet. I knew where this game was going; all the cu, I mean cooks, are gone like eating this one

Reactions: SeanConnery69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
A.-I get an error when Sylvia sticks her ass out in front of Paula

B.-Another error I get is Paulla's claim that Sylvia's bikini is not appropriate for her son to watch

C.- Another error I get when Paula says "Sylvia is too much" and when Sylvia is supposed to answer I get an error

D.- Sylvia is about to answer, an error occurs

E.- error when Sylvia tells Paula about bj and Paulla tries to answer

F.- It's a mistake when Paula believes that her daughter blames Paula for the breakup

G.- Error when Sylvia says custom and Paula doesn't have time to answer her and error

I have more errors but I don't want to throw them here anymore what are these errors? from loading old saves?

• Wow
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
A.-I get an error when Sylvia sticks her ass out in front of Paula

B.-Another error I get is Paulla's claim that Sylvia's bikini is not appropriate for her son to watch

C.- Another error I get when Paula says "Sylvia is too much" and when Sylvia is supposed to answer I get an error

D.- Sylvia is about to answer, an error occurs

E.- error when Sylvia tells Paula about bj and Paulla tries to answer

F.- It's a mistake when Paula believes that her daughter blames Paula for the breakup

G.- Error when Sylvia says custom and Paula doesn't have time to answer her and error

I have more errors but I don't want to throw them here anymore what are these errors? from loading old saves?
I can't reproduce these errors.

1) Are you using any patch/translation etc.?
2) Did you make a clean install?

Neither of the above should make any problem, but I want to know just in case.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can't reproduce these errors.

1) Are you using any patch/translation etc.?
2) Did you make a clean install?

Neither of the above should make any problem, but I want to know just in case.
I don't use any patch/translation , 2 I didn't use a clean install, just loaded old saves from a previous version of the game. I only installed Relationships Patch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes