Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 18, 2021
I got too late for the poll but Now I feel sad that the more detailed B has been missed out :(. This is my first time seeing the game though, so I don't know what has been implemented.
i too feel sad about B losing the poll. the new skin texture seems to have been implemented in the latest update from what i can tell. the opening of the game features some close up shots of paula's body using an older, more detailed texture, and it. is. wonderful.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: blademaster89
Apr 18, 2018
How did those "he's a wuss" people here missed that classroom scene?
I mean, I can understand them being distracted by Jenny's and Zooey's asses, but have they even played the game?!
Probably not. Probably just kept clicking the mouse to see some ass.

About Jessica:
The game is called "Saving Paula," but you will soon find out that Jessica also needs a good deal of saving.
But her story is a more torturous and traitorous one, I'm afraid.
She will see a lot of darkness before she sees the light.
Oh, I WANT to show her some darkness!
She seems a bit like a bratty bitch, especially in the porch scene. And I really want to punish her for being mean to my Paula!
:)

There is no single frame I've rendered that has no reason - especially those consecutive, un-texted ones.
They are the story.
That's one of the things I love about this game: SHOW! don't TELL!

I completely agree - regardless of RTX numbers: a good, story-advancing image sequence is better than a pointless, bad animation.
Yap.

And most importantly, those who know you will expect you to act in a certain way and may not give you the chance to change.
In other words: if some of your variables in the game are too high or too low, your choice wouldn't matter because the other character will not give you the option to do whatever you like
Exactly.
Actions should have consequences.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
I cannot believe that I just found this game, not sure how I missed it for almost 2 years :unsure: I will say that I love it, great job XTZ! I will add my support, do you prefer Patreon or Subscribestar? (I'm not sure which platform nets creators more $$)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I cannot believe that I just found this game, not sure how I missed it for almost 2 years :unsure: I will say that I love it, great job XTZ! I will add my support, do you prefer Patreon or Subscribestar? (I'm not sure which platform nets creators more $$)
Thanks!
Well, whichever platform you prefer: Patreon is easier for me because it pays on PayPal (less taxes); but on SubscribeStar you can get patches and stuff that I can't put directly on Patreon.
But basically, you get the same on both, and Patron is a little easier for me.

And if it's not too difficult, you can help me tremendously by letting people know this game exists! :)
Either recommend it to your friends, share the links on your media, put a review here and so on.

bensonfeet

Aug 10, 2022
I'm really blown away by the quality of those renders! This is a very beautiful game. :giggle:
I'm always hooked by stories like this and I'm glad it takes some time for the first action of the MC to take place.
I am both impatient to get further into the story but patient for the MC to get a piece of beloved Mommy's cake.. :D

Now I also want to give some credits to the MC. Even as a heterosexual guy I can say he looks beautiful.. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And just looking at this stunning home background... I hope this game will have it's fair share of stocking content..
I don't see "feet" inside the tags.. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and this has been the first time for me to see the feature of affecting the woman's physique.
At least not like in this game where it seems to change in multiple stages and not just like "BAM!" you're pretty now!

Anyways.. Really looking forward to every single update!! :whistle:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks!
Well, whichever platform you prefer: Patreon is easier for me because it pays on PayPal (less taxes); but on SubscribeStar you can get patches and stuff that I can't put directly on Patreon.
But basically, you get the same on both, and Patron is a little easier for me.

And if it's not too difficult, you can help me tremendously by letting people know this game exists! :)
Either recommend it to your friends, share the links on your media, put a review here and so on.
Congrats for your great work. I am in the beginning and unfortunately game experience is a bit unpleasant because transitions are very slow. Any help? I would like to ask if there are any plans for NTR in the future?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Congrats for your great work. I am in the beginning and unfortunately game experience is a bit unpleasant because transitions are very slow. Any help? I would like to ask if there are any plans for NTR in the future?
I admit that I'm still looking for the right tempo of the game, especially the dissolve transitions: although I have no doubt as for the number of images I render, and also no doubt about the need for transitions (for many reasons that I will not go into right now), I do have an inner argument about the duration - usually it's 0.2 and 0.5 seconds, depending on scenario.
Sometimes it's to much, sometimes not enough - depending on mood, time of day and changing tastes - and that's just me, let alone the (thousand?) of individuals who play the game!
So I will, I hope, find that groove in the end.

As for NTR:
There is no "NTR route," or at least a major one, I'm afraid - mainly because I don't like it...
That said, there will be options, if you play your cards right (or wrong, as the case may be), to drive Paula and Jessica to other guys' arms, and then there will be carnage!
Or, at least, some really abusive and perverted shit.
But the goal of the game is to save Paula (and others) from such a fate.
You may, of course, fail to do that... ;)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I admit that I'm still looking for the right tempo of the game, especially the dissolve transitions: although I have no doubt as for the number of images I render, and also no doubt about the need for transitions (for many reasons that I will not go into right now), I do have an inner argument about the duration - usually it's 0.2 and 0.5 seconds, depending on scenario.
Sometimes it's to much, sometimes not enough - depending on mood, time of day and changing tastes - and that's just me, let alone the (thousand?) of individuals who play the game!
So I will, I hope, find that groove in the end.

As for NTR:
There is no "NTR route," or at least a major one, I'm afraid - mainly because I don't like it...
That said, there will be options, if you play your cards right (or wrong, as the case may be), to drive Paula and Jessica to other guys' arms, and then there will be carnage!
Or, at least, some really abusive and perverted shit.
But the goal of the game is to save Paula (and others) from such a fate.
You may, of course, fail to do that... ;)
Many thanks for your prompt reply. Communication is the key to success. Best wishes for your excellent and extremely erotic project.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Ask about the relationship patch, it also works for Android or only for Windows
Although I do not do the Android port, my guess is that whoever does that should have no problem converting the Relationships script, as well.
It is a simple variable list, really.

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
REVIEW [v0.0.28 Beta]
(Not gonna do a proper review cause the game is still in beta)

Overall the game is amazing and i wish u guys good luck and keep it up.

In Depth,

Pros:
  • Good plot.
  • Good characters.
  • Great visuals.
  • Good dialogues.
Should improve/add (according to my openion):
  • MC and other PCs should be given the choice of how to act on certain situations. (Not all but during pivotal moments)[ex: MC should be given a choice to choose whether to help "max's professor" or to use them while pretending and make them submit later on or to outright reject them/ Max sister should have the option to either do what her professors said, protest and later give in, or stand her ground ].(this is the only suggestion currently so that every play through u can do different routes get different outcomes and get different character development) (ps: i know it can be a hassle but i personally think it would be worth it cause ive had enough of all this same old boring helpless nerd mc, corruption, sluts, repulsive ntr where mc and player getting heartbroken and romance less lust VNs. Ur VN looks promising and I'm so invested)

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
An interesting - and amusing - development:
I've just found out that some precious soul took my plea for reviews to heart.
I happily opened the reviews page and was a bit disappointed - and frankly, quite surprised - to find a single star.
But I was genuinely surprised after I've read the review.
So here it is (the top one, of course. Oh, and thanks, remphot75 and blademaster89 :) ):
Capture_2.jpg
So, basically, it's a rape game now, because she cant's say "No..."
Thinking to myself: "But she never said "yes," nor was she even asked yet" - I did a little digging. Well, I was a journalist at 17, until I was 22 (yes, I lead an interesting life)...
And I found out:
Capture.jpg
So, basically, the guy joined F95, and in 7 minutes he played the game and wrote the review.
Now, I know the game is a little thin, and also is his commentary, but 7 (seven) minutes is quite fast to manage all this.
Especially since mine is the only game he saw or reviewed, and it's already buried in one of the back pages of this Forum. So just finding it would take more than that.
Lucky me, I guess... :unsure:

Apr 18, 2018
An interesting - and amusing - development:
I've just found out that some precious soul took my plea for reviews to heart.
I happily opened the reviews page and was a bit disappointed - and frankly, quite surprised - to find a single star.
But I was genuinely surprised after I've read the review.
So here it is (the top one, of course. Oh, and thanks, remphot75 and blademaster89 :) ):
View attachment 2333174
So, basically, it's a rape game now, because she cant's say "No..."
Thinking to myself: "But she never said "yes," nor was she even asked yet" - I did a little digging. Well, I was a journalist at 17, until I was 22 (yes, I lead an interesting life)...
And I found out:
View attachment 2333180
So, basically, the guy joined F95, and in 7 minutes he played the game and wrote the review.
Now, I know the game is a little thin, and also is his commentary, but 7 (seven) minutes is quite fast to manage all this.
Especially since mine is the only game he saw or reviewed, and it's already buried in one of the back pages of this Forum. So just finding it would take more than that.
Lucky me, I guess... :unsure:
I wonder if it's a jealous developer or an NTR activist :ROFLMAO:

• Sad

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
An interesting - and amusing - development...
Just another manic Monday on F95! Some dimwit decides to take something to heart and reacts the worst way, not even being able to do it with his username. That was just to hurt. It's not the first time it happens and it won't be the last.
Anyway, you should report the review because it's claims are absolutely false and I'm very much convinced it violates the review rules, namely rule 5.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes