Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Just another manic Monday on F95! Some dimwit decides to take something to heart and reacts the worst way, not even being able to do it with his username. That was just to hurt. It's not the first time it happens and it won't be the last.
Anyway, you should report the review because it's claims are absolutely false and I'm very much convinced it violates the review rules, namely rule 5.
I actually feel awkward reporting this. It feels a bit like running to mommy when someone is hitting you at school...
But since I can't hit back, and especially since it will hurt the financial prospects of the game (as I'm sure it was designed to), I just might do that.

Reactions: kwazi and Vleder

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
An interesting - and amusing - development:
I've just found out that some precious soul took my plea for reviews to heart.
I happily opened the reviews page and was a bit disappointed - and frankly, quite surprised - to find a single star.
But I was genuinely surprised after I've read the review.
So here it is (the top one, of course. Oh, and thanks, remphot75 and blademaster89 :) ):
View attachment 2333174
So, basically, it's a rape game now, because she cant's say "No..."
Thinking to myself: "But she never said "yes," nor was she even asked yet" - I did a little digging. Well, I was a journalist at 17, until I was 22 (yes, I lead an interesting life)...
And I found out:
View attachment 2333180
So, basically, the guy joined F95, and in 7 minutes he played the game and wrote the review.
Now, I know the game is a little thin, and also is his commentary, but 7 (seven) minutes is quite fast to manage all this.
Especially since mine is the only game he saw or reviewed, and it's already buried in one of the back pages of this Forum. So just finding it would take more than that.
Lucky me, I guess... :unsure:
That's how u know ur doing something right, when u get hate out of no where! :WeSmart:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I wonder if it's a jealous developer or an NTR activist :ROFLMAO:
Not that funny, I'm afraid - there are people who are searching which game to play - and therefore support - by reviews.
There are just a total of 19 reviews of "Saving Paula," so the ratings went down significantly.
If you really want to help, then the best way (besides becoming a Patron or a Sub) is to write a review.

• Sad
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
Apr 18, 2018
Not that funny, I'm afraid - there are people who are searching which game to play - and therefore support - by reviews.
There are just a total of 19 reviews of "Saving Paula," so the ratings went down significantly.
If you really want to help, then the best way (besides becoming a Patron or a Sub) is to write a review.
I was actually one of the first reviewers of your game, Dev. But it was removed by the mods.

• Sad
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
For the Big Paula Poll

View attachment 2118607
View attachment 2118608
View attachment 2118609
View attachment 2118610

Just making easier for you guys to vote on the upcoming Poll... ;)
Our Patrons, of course, get these in 4K :)
For the Big Paula Poll

View attachment 2118607
View attachment 2118608
View attachment 2118609
View attachment 2118610

Just making easier for you guys to vote on the upcoming Poll... ;)
Our Patrons, of course, get these in 4K :)
I like the color of A and the texture of B

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
An interesting - and amusing - development:
I've just found out that some precious soul took my plea for reviews to heart.
I happily opened the reviews page and was a bit disappointed - and frankly, quite surprised - to find a single star.
But I was genuinely surprised after I've read the review.
So here it is (the top one, of course. Oh, and thanks, remphot75 and blademaster89 :) ):
View attachment 2333174
So, basically, it's a rape game now, because she cant's say "No..."
Thinking to myself: "But she never said "yes," nor was she even asked yet" - I did a little digging. Well, I was a journalist at 17, until I was 22 (yes, I lead an interesting life)...
And I found out:
View attachment 2333180
So, basically, the guy joined F95, and in 7 minutes he played the game and wrote the review.
Now, I know the game is a little thin, and also is his commentary, but 7 (seven) minutes is quite fast to manage all this.
Especially since mine is the only game he saw or reviewed, and it's already buried in one of the back pages of this Forum. So just finding it would take more than that.
Lucky me, I guess... :unsure:
The Powers That Be removed the review.
I wish to thank them, of course, and also Vleder who suggested reporting it.

I want to make it clear: I hold reviews and criticism in the highest regard. They are important to the people who are thinking about consuming any type of art (and any other commodity), but also to those creating said art - if those creators are willing to listen and better themselves.
But it has to be based on fact and truth, not some hidden agenda.
Because then they are not only hurting the creators of the art, but also the community members who may enjoy it.

So please, by all means, feel free to criticize my work or even me. I think I have proven by now that I take any criticism respectfully.
But do it in a way I can learn and become better - or not, as I see fit.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Progress Update
Title_Jan2023.jpg
In the next weekend we will upload the Omega version of Saving Paula V. 0.0.28.
It will include some new images that were omitted from the Beta version, plus some post-processing and bug fixes.
There will also be some UI changes - especially text backgrounds and so on.
Also, while rendering the upcoming V. 0.0.30, we have some other duties to perform - the Lady of The Month poll, for instance.
So, in the next few days, you will receive a few photos of the candidates, which will help you make up your minds who to vote for. The winning lady, of course, will get her own photoshoot and animation clip.

ares79

Aug 24, 2020
Progress Update
View attachment 2346090
In the next weekend we will upload the Omega version of Saving Paula V. 0.0.28.
It will include some new images that were omitted from the Beta version, plus some post-processing and bug fixes.
There will also be some UI changes - especially text backgrounds and so on.
Also, while rendering the upcoming V. 0.0.30, we have some other duties to perform - the Lady of The Month poll, for instance.
So, in the next few days, you will receive a few photos of the candidates, which will help you make up your minds who to vote for. The winning lady, of course, will get her own photoshoot and animation clip.
It would be nice if we can say no to scenes we don't want to happen.!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It would be nice if we can say no to scenes we don't want to happen.!
No.
:)
There are 3 ways to make scenes "Not Happen:"
1) Make the "right" decisions in the game, so you get what you want.
2) Skip the images and animations of scenes you don't want to see (there will be a skip option for "difficult" scenes, if the player didn't manage to avoid them, for the main characters).
3) Not play the game.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes