Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobi7

Jun 6, 2019
Hi to all, i try to run this game with JoiPlay on android,everythings seems it is Normal working except game doesn't Save everytime i try to save it.Could Anyone help me why this is happening.thx to all.

Apr 18, 2018
Hi to all, i try to run this game with JoiPlay on android,everythings seems it is Normal working except game doesn't Save everytime i try to save it.Could Anyone help me why this is happening.thx to all.
I didn't have a problem saving - but it was the previous, PC version.
Just downloaded the omega version, and I'm a low-tier patron, so my guess is that in a few days there's going to be a new version here anyway, so perhaps you better wait till some hero here produces a working Android version.
I really use the word "version" a lot...

Reactions: bobi7

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SavingPaula-0.0.28Omega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Saving Paula [v0.0.30o] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod & IC Patch

- 183Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

bobi7

Jun 6, 2019
Just downloaded the omega version, and I'm a low-tier patron, so my guess is that in a few days there's goin
Just downloaded the omega version, and I'm a low-tier patron, so my guess is that in a few days there's going to be a new version here anyway, so perhaps you better wait till some hero here produces a working Android version.
g to be a new version here anyway, so perhaps you better wait till some hero here produces a working Android version.
Thx a lot.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.28 Beta] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:

Installation:

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs ANDROID by BrandyYT

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey JL
Just a heads up that the game is updated to v0.28o. Hope you are able to update mod soon

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
New Skin For Old Paula.
Yes. Again...

2023_02_PaulaFat.jpg

While I was quite OK with Paula's new skin, I wasn't yet satisfied. I had the same feeling as did many of you who wrote to me: although more realistic than before, Paula's new skin lacked the small details and imperfections that give a character, well... character.
It was especially evident from close up.
So I went to work, and she is much more realistic now, and much more beautiful.
Especially from close up.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
New Skin For Old Paula.
Yes. Again...

View attachment 2398118

While I was quite OK with Paula's new skin, I wasn't yet satisfied. I had the same feeling as did many of you who wrote to me: although more realistic than before, Paula's new skin lacked the small details and imperfections that give a character, well... character.
It was especially evident from close up.
So I went to work, and she is much more realistic now, and much more beautiful.
Especially from close up.
She's gorgeous indeed.
Do you have a side by side comparison by any chance ? That'd be cool to see how much better she became.
All in all, everything that makes Paula more beautiful is a win ; so bravo to you

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes