Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
New Skin For Old Paula.
Yes. Again...

View attachment 2398118

While I was quite OK with Paula's new skin, I wasn't yet satisfied. I had the same feeling as did many of you who wrote to me: although more realistic than before, Paula's new skin lacked the small details and imperfections that give a character, well... character.
It was especially evident from close up.
So I went to work, and she is much more realistic now, and much more beautiful.
Especially from close up.
Allthou i did liked a lot the new Paula, i also missed the details from the first skin, so i'm all over exited again! cant wait to see new content with her
And i dont think i can choose lol, probably going to play both routes bc Curvy Paula and Fit Paula both look amazing

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Jessica, Getting Ready for The Update

Before the 0.0.30 Update, and before that - the upcoming Poll, Jessica also had a cosmetic makeover.
We hope you like her!
You're making us very hard... I mean, you're making it very hard to decide which will be the best girl on the pole... I mean, poll. Jessie on that red dress made me lose concentration!

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Why do you decide how much I want to look at the picture!? 1 second or 2
I can switch it myself by clicking once with the mouse!
When you want to go back one frame, it throws you to the very beginning and you have to view everything again.
A very unpleasant moment

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
Apr 18, 2018
Why do you decide how much I want to look at the picture!? 1 second or 2
I can switch it myself by clicking once with the mouse!
When you want to go back one frame, it throws you to the very beginning and you have to view everything again.
A very unpleasant moment
I don't know about the "very unpleasant" thing, but I would like it to be just a clickable process, too.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Nina Is Ready for Polling

View attachment 2414304

In a few hours, the Poll'll be up.
Choose wisely!
Man she looks even bigger than curvy Paula, Love it!!! You are making this Girl of the month very difficult, and i love how big her nipples are, i believe she also has bigger nips than Paula, only thig missing for me is some bush but man she looks amazing!

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes