Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Really nice story reading, game play and graphics. But in the intro stage and on the first game play day after two years ? Will come back after two more years then. :cry: Good luck and keep up the great work.
I promise to make it faster after I get more than 200$ a month on Patreon and SubscribeStar (combined...), so I can make this my day job instead of a couple of hours a night...
:)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Seems the invite expired.
I'll deal with it when I'm free. Well, freeish...
Any plans in the future to make this game more female protagonist oriented? That way we would take control of everything in Paula’s life and she would always have screen time, we could still decide for her if she wants to screw some students or not and her Max and daughter. Or even if you just move more focus on using Paula over maxs character to 60-40 or 70-30 would be great too, thanks for a great game

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Any plans in the future to make this game more female protagonist oriented? That way we would take control of everything in Paula’s life and she would always have screen time, we could still decide for her if she wants to screw some students or not and her Max and daughter. Or even if you just move more focus on using Paula over maxs character to 60-40 or 70-30 would be great too, thanks for a great game
i agree with you, i would love to see more Paula

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It is, basically, a multiple-protagonist game, in which the main focus is on Paula's and MC's actions, and to a lesser extent Jessica's (and sometimes others, maybe).
This will be dependent on the stage the game is in - sometimes it will be much more Paula-oriented, sometimes less.
And you're welcome :)

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Any plans in the future to make this game more female protagonist oriented?
i agree with you, i would love to see more Paula
It is, basically, a multiple-protagonist game, in which the main focus is on Paula's and MC's actions, and to a lesser extent Jessica's (and sometimes others, maybe).
This will be dependent on the stage the game is in - sometimes it will be much more Paula-oriented, sometimes less.
I think I'll go against the current here, but as of now I think the game is pretty much abundant on Paula content and action and in a good way. I don't mind multiple protagonist games as they both (all) serve the same purpose storywise and feel it's fairly balanced at this time. But, were Saving Paula to become a female protagonist game, I don't feel I'd keep my interest...
To use other examples, "A couples duet..." or "A life worth living" (and a few others) all started with a promise of equal standing between male and female MCs but quickly evolved to a point where the male MCs are consistently the loosing party or just plain ntr. And that just renders the male MC useless unless we're talking about a beta MC, which it's not how Paula's son is presented initially, seeing as he'll be stepping in to stop Paula from being unhappy and possibly take over her career management and even her daily schedule.
I'm not kink shaming here! Its's XTZ's prerogative to develop the paths he thinks are adequate. I just feel the current balance works just fine.
What I would ask would be for more frequent updates, but I also have a job and bills to pay and, as I'm currently struggling with time to follow the threads of the few games I like and support here, can't say I don't understand.
I could also go on a rant about how I'd like to see more of Jessie... ;)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I think I'll go against the current here, but as of now I think the game is pretty much abundant on Paula content and action and in a good way. I don't mind multiple protagonist games as they both (all) serve the same purpose storywise and feel it's fairly balanced at this time. But, were Saving Paula to become a female protagonist game, I don't feel I'd keep my interest...
To use other examples, "A couples duet..." or "A life worth living" (and a few others) all started with a promise of equal standing between male and female MCs but quickly evolved to a point where the male MCs are consistently the loosing party or just plain ntr. And that just renders the male MC useless unless we're talking about a beta MC, which it's not how Paula's son is presented initially, seeing as he'll be stepping in to stop Paula from being unhappy and possibly take over her career management and even her daily schedule.
I'm not kink shaming here! Its's XTZ's prerogative to develop the paths he thinks are adequate. I just feel the current balance works just fine.
What I would ask would be for more frequent updates, but I also have a job and bills to pay and, as I'm currently struggling with time to follow the threads of the few games I like and support here, can't say I don't understand.
I could also go on a rant about how I'd like to see more of Jessie... ;)
The current balance will probably be the base for the game in the future, as well.
As for Paula's actions, NTR - and other major themes - will be more dependent on the MC than on her.

And thank you for understanding my situation, Vleder.

Apr 18, 2018
Hey Dev.
I recently paused my subscription, due to some finance issues.
I hope I can renew it soon.
Can you give us a progress update, please?
Thanks, and a big thanks for an excellent game.

• Angry

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hey Dev.
I recently paused my subscription, due to some finance issues.
I hope I can renew it soon.
Can you give us a progress update, please?
Thanks, and a big thanks for an excellent game.
First, thank you for your support so far.
I sincerely hope your situation will improve - even for my selfish reasons... ;)
Until then, please enjoy our game here.

As for the progress - I hope the new version will come up in late May.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Can we have an idea of whats going to happen in the next update?
Here's a brief, am... briefing of the next update.
More, of course, will be on our and pages later.

*) MC goes to his room to change clothes and join Paula and Silvia. Then he goes to pick something up from Paula's room, and finds something interesting in her drawers.
*) When he joins the ladies at the pool, he's asked by Silvia to apply sunscreen to her body. As Silvia gets more and more promiscuous, Paula gets more and more angry - and some would say jealous.
*) Paula asks MC to give some attention to her.
*) As MC puts lotion to Paula, he starts massaging it in - and from here, especially considering how erogenous Paula's thighs are, things can go in some interesting ways. Especially as naughty Silvia is there to witness it all, and stir things up.
*) In this update, there are the beginnings of the "Paula Fit or Fat" paths, via some choices made by MC.
*) Jessica arrives to the pool, and joins the gang in her bikini.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Ah... A hands on update it seems!
But why do I feel we're discriminating Jessica. She's very massageable and rubbeable and needs protection from the sun.
One big happy equally loved family, just how I like it.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

*) MC goes to his room to change clothes and join Paula and Silvia. Then he goes to pick something up from Paula's room, and finds something interesting in her drawers.
*) When he joins the ladies at the pool, he's asked by Silvia to apply sunscreen to her body. As Silvia gets more and more promiscuous, Paula gets more and more angry - and some would say jealous.
*) Paula asks MC to give some attention to her.
*) As MC puts lotion to Paula, he starts massaging it in - and from here, especially considering how erogenous Paula's thighs are, things can go in some interesting ways. Especially as naughty Silvia is there to witness it all, and stir things up.
*) In this update, there are the beginnings of the "Paula Fit or Fat" paths, via some choices made by MC.
*) Jessica arrives to the pool, and joins the gang in her bikini.
Awesome cant wait!

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes