Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Why Paula's hair color changes in every next scene?
And now to the serious version: While I started this game as a veteran 3D artist, I was a complete noob in DAZ and iRay - working for ~30 years for film and TV.
I also lacked the equipment needed for iRay rendering, having professional AMD cards and extremely capable CPUs, for film-grade software rendering, but not the CUDA based nVidias the iRay needs for it's (less than perfect...) GPU rendering.
So the first stages of the game were done on the CPU with 3Delight, a very poor and old version of it, at that, and also by someone who is continuasely trying to learn a (very frustraighting and unintuitive) piece of (shitty) software on the fly.
Then I got my hands on the RTX3060, and switched the materials and some other stuff to iRay.
Now I have an RTX 4090 on one of my workstations, so I upgraded everything in the scenes, since I finally can afford the render times (and have the GFX RAM to handle heavier scenes).

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
And now to the serious version: While I started this game as a veteran 3D artist, I was a complete noob in DAZ and iRay - working for ~30 years for film and TV.
I also lacked the equipment needed for iRay rendering, having professional AMD cards and extremely capable CPUs, for film-grade software rendering, but not the CUDA based nVidias the iRay needs for it's (less than perfect...) GPU rendering.
So the first stages of the game were done on the CPU with 3Delight, a very poor and old version of it, at that, and also by someone who is continuasely trying to learn a (very frustraighting and unintuitive) piece of (shitty) software on the fly.
Then I got my hands on the RTX3060, and switched the materials and some other stuff to iRay.
Now I have an RTX 4090 on one of my workstations, so I upgraded everything in the scenes, since I finally can afford the render times (and have the GFX RAM to handle heavier scenes).

Purple color was actually good :p (phone scene). Good luck with game. I enjoyed the game

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
sp_sc12_sh04b.jpg

Hi everyone.
In Baldrick's words: I think I have a cunning plan...
:)
I've put some new Signatures on the OP, and am proposing a deal: whoever changes both of their signatures to "Saving Paula", will receive the new update at the same day as our lowest-tier Patrons, and those who change a single signature to one of ours, will get the game a day after the lowest-tier Patrons - which will still be a few days (up to a week for this update, up to a month for the next ones) before we publish it here.
Whoever does this should write to me, of course, so I know they did, and give them a link when the time comes.
So, what do you say?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi XTZ Adult Games, it's been a while that the development of Saving Paula has been going on, so I wanted to ask you, since I read that the thing seems also to be among your interests, if you had perhaps considered publishing the game also on Steam in the future, in order to spread it further?
I would love to publish it on Steam.
I just didn't come around to it.
But I really need any publicity I can get for this game, so I'm open for any new suggestions.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would love to publish it on Steam.
I just didn't come around to it.
But I really need any publicity I can get for this game, so I'm open for any new suggestions.
What about cross promotion with another devs game? I’ve seen many devs do this with 1 or 2 games they will give a plug to your game on their Patreon page with download link of the last public update and then on your page you would plug there game with a download link of there last public release

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
What about cross promotion with another devs game? I’ve seen many devs do this with 1 or 2 games they will give a plug to your game on their Patreon page with download link of the last public update and then on your page you would plug there game with a download link of there last public release
I'm all for it.
Sounds like a win for both sides - and for their audience.
I just don't know any devs, so I don't know who would want it (besides me, obviously).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
About the future content very avoidable NTR, the developer had clarified much much earlier that it would be the one of the bad ending for the game, where the player basically fuck everything up. So, it wouldn't be a surprise thing where suddenly the LIs cheats on the MC like that. Instead, the player has to actively make the wrong choices for it to happen. There are consequences for the actions and/or choices the player makes.

I hope moderator can take strict action so that no future mention of NTR ever again for this thread.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I actually said (and wrote in the OP) that NTR is easily avoidable, and considered a "loss" or "bad" outcome, but you can still "achieve" it, if you so choose.
And I can't believe we're at it again...
Oh ok, my bad, i remember a comment of you saying that you can decide yo share your cake with somebody else, but that nobody else is going to eat your cake with out you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes