Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Well, it's "a chicken and an egg" problem, I guess: I can't afford not working on "regular" projects while "Saving Paula" is making less than 200$ a month, and people - except a few dozen heroes - don't want to invest in something too slow in their opinion.
Still, I (and the lady who helps me with some story lines) try to give the best bang for the buck, with a good story and beautiful renders.
And Paula, of course :)
Still, please feel free to enjoy the game, and I hope you'll like it.
I also hope that you'll change your mind and become a supporter.
Cheers!

I do like the story and would really like to see the game take off. Your team is putting out a quality AVN but like I said there isnt very much content yet and seeing how things go around here and how many devs abandon thier projects if they arent and instant hits I do have to be picky on who i throw my $$ at.

Since you brought it up tho, are you working on other "projects" that are on this site?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I do like the story and would really like to see the game take off. Your team is putting out a quality AVN but like I said there isnt very much content yet and seeing how things go around here and how many devs abandon thier projects if they arent and instant hits I do have to be picky on who i throw my $$ at.

Since you brought it up tho, are you working on other "projects" that are on this site?
I'm happy you like the game.
As for the "abandonment issues" - I get it. There are quite a few games that broke my heart, too.
No such worries with "Saving Paula", but you only have my word for it, so I get it.

As for other projects, I already have story lines for two more games, one of them related very much to "Saving Paula", but no running project yet.
I will start them only after finishing "Saving Paula", or after having a dedicated studio for XTZ games - which requires having a minimum of about 5,000$ monthly income, for it to be economically viable.

IchigoZangetsu

Nov 23, 2022
Thank you all for your responses!
As long as there will be and update I´m happy, I think people that push the DEV to update and say that he is slow, or not dedicated, haven´t actually worked a job that requieres for THEM to decide what´s gonna happen and how it should happen so in the end it get´s to work, they have only worked the typical 9-5 job that only requieres you to sit and do the same sh*t over and over again. Is not easy to kick yourself in the butt and actually work a job that you are your own ¨boss¨, pay yourself your wage from what you have worked through the month, etc. ... I hope you get what I want to say from my bad english:ROFLMAO:.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you all for your responses!
As long as there will be and update I´m happy, I think people that push the DEV to update and say that he is slow, or not dedicated, haven´t actually worked a job that requieres for THEM to decide what´s gonna happen and how it should happen so in the end it get´s to work, they have only worked the typical 9-5 job that only requieres you to sit and do the same sh*t over and over again. Is not easy to kick yourself in the butt and actually work a job that you are your own ¨boss¨, pay yourself your wage from what you have worked through the month, etc. ... I hope you get what I want to say from my bad english:ROFLMAO:.
Thank you for understanding.
Although my personal predicament with "Saving Paula" is not making myself working on it, but having the time to do so.
I love doing "Saving Paula"!
I'd love doing Paula, too...
:sneaky:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Progress Update

sp_sc12_sh04g.jpg

Hi everyone.
Here's a short update, before the more detailed and story-related developments that we'll share later this week - with the addition of the new Lady of The Month vote.
Renders are progressing all the time, but we've made a major change: while previously intending one or two frames for each action, now there are multiple images (four or more, in some cases) for some "interesting" scenes and actions.
This was done mainly because of some quite reasonable remarks by fans of the game, here and on other platforms (F95Zone included), about the low number of images.
That actually was more because of the habit we picked up to render only what was essential, when all we had was an RTX 3060 (and at the beginning of the project, not even that).
But now, with the 4090, it is really not a problem any more!
So we went back and started adding renders to some scenes, and even re-writing some actions and reactions.
This should take less than a week, and then another couple of days for code-fixing and debugging, as the script went some changes.
Because of this, we've decided to split the update, and the next one will be version 0.0.29, before the later arrival of 0.0.30.
Version 0.0.30 is very important, since two things will happen with its release: first, you will make the first decisions that will start Paula's journey of physical transformation - or not, if you so choose.
And second, that (V0.0.30) is the version after which we will transfer much of the work from DAZ to Maya and ZBrush, to get ready for animations.
That's it for now.
Short, right?
:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Amazing news, can´t wait!
Is there a way to be a patron without adding card information? Like paysafe card payments or something of the sort?
I'm happy you're happy!

As for payment, we have only the Patreon and SubscribeStar accounts, so whatever method they provide.
If you can't use that, you are still welcome to play and enjoy our game as it gets updated here.
The things you will not have is the member-only stuff: 4K images and animations, extra-naughty renders and other bonus stuff, such as multi-voting and, especially, story-direction guiding, which will happen after version 0.0.30.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
XTZ Adult Games , I see you put a thinking emoji on the grudge-fuck comment.
So... it may be an actual in-game thing?
Well, I am getting ideas from many sources, and one of the best - and logical - thing to do is listen to the people who actually play the game.
And although I have a couple of ladies who MC is on a "grudge-fuck path" with (and you've already met, by the way...), Silvia can definitely be a candidate.
Although, in her case, she does appear to have some other character traits, as you'll soon see in the upcoming update ;)

And also, as I've stated at the beginning of this project, one of the main perks of the players - and of our paying members, especially - is to direct where (parts of) the story are going.
After version 0.0.30, it all will start happening.
And this project will become real special, then!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Our Story Progresses: Where Do We Go Now?

sp_sc12_sh18_PTRN_I65.jpg

As we are nearing the release of the next update (0.0.29), and the update after that (0.0.30) is already written and even partly rendered, we are about to finish Stage One of Paula's story: The Exposition.
By the end of V. 0.0.30 we will have met most of the major players - protagonists and antagonists alike; we will have decided if we want to help Paula lose weight and get fit, or leave her as the MILFy perfection that she is; and also gathered many points for the paths that the characters and storylines will continue by.
So what's next?
Well, here are some of the developments to come for our major characters, in a nutshell - or a few nutshells, actually...

Paula:
Paula is lost.
Not only is she left alone for the first time, but she's also the only provider for her household. Her ex will send some basic alimony, but there's more to life than food.
Also, she feels the depression creep up on her, and knows that for everyone's sake, she needs to do something with herself.
So she decides to accept her former agents offer and go back to acting in that new "Putanina" TV series he told her about.
But in the twenty years of her being a housewife, many things have changed in the industry and also in her: she finds out that television shows have become way more explicit in nudity and even sex among characters, while she has grown shyer and more insecure.
She is required to dress, on camera and off it (for PR reasons), in ways that she would never think were acceptable on TV; and also act more and more sexually, doing much more than smiling and showing her legs.
And that latter part, as well, she is required to do on camera and off...
Where will she draw the line?
Who will help her practice her lap dancing skills, for example, which she's required to do in so many episodes?
And where can she find someone she can both trust and feel comfortable with (and, also, non-sexual with), to help her practice kissing, romantic scenes and other, even more intimate, "acting skills" she's required to do on screen with strangers?
And who, if any, will save her from all the wolves who are drooling at the returning of Paula Honeybottom, the wet dream of so many kids who are now all grown up and seek her company?

Jessica
Jessica is lost.
The one person whom she really loved and trusted, Mr. Dick A. Hall, has left the building.
And what's even worse, he left for someone almost her age.
She is lonely and insecure, and want to succeed in the world of entertainment without too many skills (she thinks), but based on her looks alone.
So she figures she has to be braver and more daring, and willing to do whatever it takes to make it.
While all the while, her loosing of her father-figure's guidance and support leads her to look for comfort elsewhere.
Who will be her friend and confidant? Who will save her from the wolves of this world?
Or will she be forced to resort to some very extreme measures to gain Mr. Dick's attention again?

MC
MC's lost - in thought.
The changes in the house are not lost on him - the energy, the health of every individual at his home are affected, and he starts recognizing the dangers that lie ahead, especially for Paula and Jessica whom he loves so much.
But he also recognizes the opportunities.
What will he do?
How will he act?
Will he be an asshole and take advantage of the situation, like all the perverted ass holes out there?
Or will he act as the loyal and kind man that Paula has always wanted him to be?
Well, you decide!

P.S.:
Patrons and Subs, you have mail!
;)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes