Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hoping that the next update is out soon. I vote in favor of the son helping Mom get her younger figure back. Working Mom out can lead to other benefits a lot faster. I'm not saying mom should be able to get her girlish figure back, just extra toned, just to give the jackass dad a reason to regret leaving her in the first place. Would love to see where son and Mom become very intimate lovers and he even sleeps in her bed and one morning or night the daughter catches them fucking and they become a family harem.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hoping that the next update is out soon. I vote in favor of the son helping Mom get her younger figure back. Working Mom out can lead to other benefits a lot faster. I'm not saying mom should be able to get her girlish figure back, just extra toned, just to give the jackass dad a reason to regret leaving her in the first place. Would love to see where son and Mom become very intimate lovers and he even sleeps in her bed and one morning or night the daughter catches them fucking and they become a family harem.
I don't know about the "mutual exercises leading to the action faster" part - there are several more options, especially regarding the character traits of MC and his attitude towards Paula, that will lead to even faster "action" - but it will be on the expense of their overall relationship.
That's because I believe (and hope...) that "evil" can get you faster results, but will only take you so far - while "good" may take a while, but goes much deeper in the end.
That said, workouts can make you quite hot...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know about the "mutual exercises leading to the action faster" part - there are several more options, especially regarding the character traits of MC and his attitude towards Paula, that will lead to even faster "action" - but it will be on the expense of their overall relationship.
That's because I believe (and hope...) that "evil" can get you faster results, but will only take you so far - while "good" may take a while, but goes much deeper in the end.
That said, workouts can make you quite hot...
I love it.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

piechank123

Sep 7, 2022
Well, I already have a couple of games planned, with story-arcs and main characters (one of which is a sort of sequel to this one).
But it really depends on how much Saving Paula will prove itself as an income stream, and not just as a work of passion.
You need to figure out how to streamline your updates. Otherwise you will not make steady income. I’m a former subscriber who couldnt fathom waiting 4 years for you to finish this game.

• Thinking Face

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You need to figure out how to streamline your updates. Otherwise you will not make steady income. I’m a former subscriber who couldnt fathom waiting 4 years for you to finish this game.
Well, since it's been exactly two years since I'm here, and even heard of Patreon, I really don't know which game you were endorsing - because it certainly wasn't mine...

• Haha
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Notice:
Since there will be quite a few days before the 0.0.29 update becomes free, being tickled down every few days to the next level of members, we offer a deal: you can download (or create yourselves) "Saving Paula" signatures from the OP. For anyone here with both his sigs from our game, you'll get the update privately the day after our last member. With one signature - a day after that.
Everyone else will wait a bit longer.
This being a pirate site, we know it's a strange deal - but I, personally, hang my hope on honor amongst thieves :)

The main reason for this deal is, of course, publicity for our game - it will be a tremendous help to us.

P.S.:
Those who put our signatures on, please DM me, so I can have a way to send it to you.

Apr 18, 2018
Notice:
Since there will be quite a few days before the 0.0.29 update becomes free, being tickled down every few days to the next level of members, we offer a deal: you can download (or create yourselves) "Saving Paula" signatures from the OP. For anyone here with both his sigs from our game, you'll get the update privately the day after our last member. With one signature - a day after that.
Everyone else will wait a bit longer.
This being a pirate site, we know it's a strange deal - but I, personally, hang my hope on honor amongst thieves :)

The main reason for this deal is, of course, publicity for our game - it will be a tremendous help to us.

P.S.:
Those who put our signatures on, please DM me, so I can have a way to send it to you.
Dev, what about those who are already patrons?

• Thinking Face

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Saving Paula V. 0.0.29b - Important Notice
This version is a bit different than the previous ones, in that it holds 2k and 4k images, and so has camera animations such as zoom-in on some of the more "interesting" images - especially towards the end of the update.
So please don't be too quick on the mouse button, or you'll miss some good stuff...

Cheers,
Team XTZ

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes