Sep 11, 2020
7 days patreon/SS - 30th july
8 days double saving paula sigs* - 31st july
9 days single saving pauls sigs* - 1st august
16 days free public release - 8th august

you don't have any signatures, so your waiting for the free public release

*if you DM'd Dev
Almost correct...
The only difference from reality is that it's actually 14 days, not 16 days, to public release.
So it's August 5th.
Although it's probably my fault, for being a bit confusing.

By the way, it's actually 13 days now, since the release was yesterday :)

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Almost correct...
The only difference from reality is that it's actually 14 days, not 16 days, to public release.
So it's August 5th.
Although it's probably my fault, for being a bit confusing.

By the way, it's actually 13 days now, since the release was yesterday :)
ahh, so sig releases don't increment time between patreon/public release?
1690118778702.png
change that to "about a week after patreon release" and confusion gone. :)

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Been looking for a new MILF game to replace others on my radar that have either been aboned or slowed to a crawl. The in-depth description convinced me to give this a try as the concept of being able to influence character's look is an interesting one. The visuals are obviously quite appealing as well. The spoiler section reveals the team is open to input, so I do have one concern.

Only had time to play a few minutes, but my question is, does the trend of auto advancing images continue throughout game or is it something that only happens in beginning? I get the feeling it is used to simulate movement, but I really loathe auto advancing renders or animations in any AVN because it removes player ability to linger on an individual shot (and why spend so much hard work on renders if people cannot appreciate them?). I enjoyed most of the rest of what I was seeing, but I don't think I can fully enjoy a game that consistently takes away player choice in image progression. Here and there I can put up with it if the greater game is enjoyable, but if it is constant feature from beginning to end, then I doubt I can.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Only had time to play a few minutes, but my question is, does the trend of auto advancing images continue throughout game or is it something that only happens in beginning?
It continues. I'd say it's one of the dev's style signatures. The succession of images characterizes either the characters moving (Paula going to the door after the bell rings, for example) or the "camera" moving around the character while the poses change slightly (Sylvia in the sunlounger dangling her legs and feet or moving her head, for example). But, in my opinion, the end result is well worth it. Of course, if it's a pet peeve of yours...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Been looking for a new MILF game to replace others on my radar that have either been aboned or slowed to a crawl. The in-depth description convinced me to give this a try as the concept of being able to influence character's look is an interesting one. The visuals are obviously quite appealing as well. The spoiler section reveals the team is open to input, so I do have one concern.

Only had time to play a few minutes, but my question is, does the trend of auto advancing images continue throughout game or is it something that only happens in beginning? I get the feeling it is used to simulate movement, but I really loathe auto advancing renders or animations in any AVN because it removes player ability to linger on an individual shot (and why spend so much hard work on renders if people cannot appreciate them?). I enjoyed most of the rest of what I was seeing, but I don't think I can fully enjoy a game that consistently takes away player choice in image progression. Here and there I can put up with it if the greater game is enjoyable, but if it is constant feature from beginning to end, then I doubt I can.
As you're not the only one who complained about this, and as I am willing to get input, I've already decided to make all those "movement simulations" click-dependent.
Meaning the image progression will still be there, but the game will wait for you to click the mouse before moving on to the next image.
This is already implemented in the last couple of updates, and in the future will be re-written into the beginning of the game - probably with some re-rendering, as well.

Reactions: Kellermann

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yay, it's back, oh how we've missed you :love:

Yes, guys/gals, no need to say update the mod, JokerLeader's mod is up-to-date ;)

Saving Paula [v0.0.29b] [XTZ Adult Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes