Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
I thought at first this game had promise, but its too slow, tries to do too many things and ultimately after two years is still going nowhere fast. The dev should cut back the sub-plots and just concentrate on relationship between MC and Paula.

carajames

Jun 17, 2022
Well this is a new and annoying feature that devs are adding to their games. A feature that will not allow the use of a save editor as it pops up a warning about 'trusting a save file made on a different device' and EVEN if you click that it's safe it will not allow you to use it.

This isn't the first game this has happened on and is annoying to say the least.

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
Thanks!
And please tell us what you think - one of the main reasons we put it here is to have feedback on an early stage.
May 2021 - July 2023 (more than 2 years 2 months). We have 1200 renders (some games on release have > 1000 renders) and 1 little cunni scene Letitia with redhead (both not main LI). That is it. But you want: Mult. endings, Mult. protagonists, Harem, NTR. IMO way to big goals and to little resources(<50 rend/month) or something else.

To this day, I don't even know what Paula needs to be saved from. Maybe from future loneliness (children grew up, no husband - I think) or Silvia:). But I know for sure that Jessica needs help.

You need to stop and re-evaluate everything. Maybe make the game smaller with 1 Male protag. and Harem (5 main LI). He-he-he;).

Suggestion for next update using what is currently available: MC leaves the house, returns early, catches Paula and Silvia having sex (1st scene), interrupts them and uses this to slowly get them, then notices crying Jessica, recording how Letitia humiliating her, Letitia blackmailed and raped by MC (2nd scene), Jessica is very grateful.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well this is a new and annoying feature that devs are adding to their games. A feature that will not allow the use of a save editor as it pops up a warning about 'trusting a save file made on a different device' and EVEN if you click that it's safe it will not allow you to use it.

This isn't the first game this has happened on and is annoying to say the least.
Since I have no fucking idea what you're talking about, my guess is that it's a Ren'py feature, as I didn't code any anti-what'sitthingy.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
May 2021 - July 2023 (more than 2 years 2 months). We have 1200 renders (some games on release have > 1000 renders) and 1 little cunni scene Letitia with redhead (both not main LI). That is it. But you want: Mult. endings, Mult. protagonists, Harem, NTR. IMO way to big goals and to little resources(<50 rend/month) or something else.

To this day, I don't even know what Paula needs to be saved from. Maybe from future loneliness (children grew up, no husband - I think) or Silvia:). But I know for sure that Jessica needs help.

You need to stop and re-evaluate everything. Maybe make the game smaller with 1 Male protag. and Harem (5 main LI). He-he-he;).

Suggestion for next update using what is currently available: MC leaves the house, returns early, catches Paula and Silvia having sex (1st scene), interrupts them and uses this to slowly get them, then notices crying Jessica, recording how Letitia humiliating her, Letitia blackmailed and raped by MC (2nd scene), Jessica is very grateful.
No.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Perhaps it's the version of Renpy Thingamyjig you use and that has also caused the issue on the other game I noticed it on. Hopefully will update to sort it.
Basically, at this stage, since I'm also the coder (I had a Python guy, but he basically did me a huge favor, and now he's too busy working to feed his family...), I don't have the time to introduce booby traps and such into the game - nor do I want to.
Hmm... Booby-traps...

dimikoko

May 13, 2020
I support 3 games, but how can i support a game that started two years ago and nothing happened, i will wait because the story is good but to slow

Reactions: MikeOG

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

That's right. We'll come back in ten years. :ROFLMAO: . Good luck to the developer.;)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I support 3 games, but how can i support a game that started two years ago and nothing happened, i will wait because the story is good but to slow
You should support whomever you feel like supporting.
Good for you!
As for supporting my game or not - well, with enough supporters, Saving Paula would be at a completely different place (and pace).
But still thanks for looking out for it here.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.29b] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs ANDROID by BrandyYT

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mode update~ :giggle:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Love the art. However even though it's a big (1.1 GB) game, it's a slow burner, so we don't even have an NTR event yet. Will be great to pick this up after several updates.
I'm glad you like the art.
And it is big, since it's true Full HD images, with quite a few 4K images added in the last update (the official update, that I'll put in the OP myself in 2-3 weeks... ;) ).
As for The Burn: some story lines are slow, some are very fast - as there are quite a few in this game.
The next update (0.0.30), hopefully in a couple of months or less, will have us blue-balling and drooling all over Paula and her ass.
The one after that will have sex.
But don't tell anyone...
;)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes