Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
a beautiful novel. naturally, not enough! women are hot , there are already a lot of characters at the moment . Excellent lighting, scenery, facial expressions
Thank you!
I'm glad you like it.
The earlier renders (the first part of the game) were done without suitable hardware, and also without sufficent experience with Daz and iRay on the Dev's (me...) part.
It really got better in the later versions.
After the next few updates, I intend to fix that, as well.

Reactions: Old Dog

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
why did no one recommend me this game? look at those milfs and gilfs? also is harem going to be a thing? and can we keep her chubby? EDIT 1 ok nina is too much of a whore Idk if I want her EDIT 2 yeah I dont think I will come back to this game ever again the mom, aunt and nana look hot as hell but it looks like we are setting the mom to get fucked by all the guys in town and the rest are more the same
I'm happy you liked the characters.
And you are right about Nina - she is a slut!
:)
Please refer to everything I wrote about NTR being there or not.
After that, decide for yourself.
But also, please, don't tell people what you think I'm about to do or not do, since I am here to say exactly what that will be.
And again, happy you liked the models.

Reactions: Old Dog

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I'm happy you liked the characters.
And you are right about Nina - she is a slut!
:)
Please refer to everything I wrote about NTR being there or not.
After that, decide for yourself.
But also, please, don't tell people what you think I'm about to do or not do, since I am here to say exactly what that will be.
And again, happy you liked the models.
It my fault I havent sleep in 20h I didnt read the genre tab and I should have wrote that so I apologise for that

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
hello, I am happy to know that the game has an update, I would like to know if anyone has the updated discord server link?
The update (the free one) will be here in a few weeks (one of my previous posts has the exact schedule).
The update (and other bonus materials) is already available for our paying members, of course - the links are in the OP.
There is also a link, in the OP, of our Discord channel.

Reactions: JuninPk

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
man these updates are so short... think ima have to put this on the back burner and wait at least a year before touching it again

Reactions: Grelk
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes