Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IchigoZangetsu

Nov 23, 2022
Sorry for asking that, as I really don't support you in a financial way for now, but when is it going to be available here?
I´m really scarred supporting anyone rigth now as there are a lot talanted developers like you that don´t stick to their projects till the end, I know that might not be the case for you and I really hope it isn´t, but I think you understand what I´m saying.
I just don´t want to come out as somebody that´s ungreatfull of what you are doing for free really up to this moment, I´m ready to support you maybe in a few more updates, I´m just interested to know about the dates... I hope I explained it the right way... Love your work!!!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry for asking that, as I really don't support you in a financial way for now, but when is it going to be available here?
I´m really scarred supporting anyone rigth now as there are a lot talanted developers like you that don´t stick to their projects till the end, I know that might not be the case for you and I really hope it isn´t, but I think you understand what I´m saying.
I just don´t want to come out as somebody that´s ungreatfull of what you are doing for free really up to this moment, I´m ready to support you maybe in a few more updates, I´m just interested to know about the dates... I hope I explained it the right way... Love your work!!!
A couple weeks easily...or...

Notice:
Since there will be quite a few days before the 0.0.29 update becomes free, being tickled down every few days to the next level of members, we offer a deal: you can download (or create yourselves) "Saving Paula" signatures from the OP. For anyone here with both his sigs from our game, you'll get the update privately the day after our last member. With one signature - a day after that.
Everyone else will wait a bit longer.
This being a pirate site, we know it's a strange deal - but I, personally, hang my hope on honor amongst thieves :)

The main reason for this deal is, of course, publicity for our game - it will be a tremendous help to us.

P.S.:
Those who put our signatures on, please DM me, so I can have a way to send it to you.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021

This is a pirate site, it could show up anytime a paying sub decides to upload it. Since the $ tiers are so high and the long wait between updates I doubt it will be leaked on here for atleast another week or two.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
First, never be sorry for asking anything!
:)
As for when Saving Paula version 0.0.29b will be here - well, in about 3-5 weeks.
This, of course, is to be fair to XTZ's paying members on Patreon and SubscribeStar, and also to give a little incentive for others to become our members, as well...
;)
As for me finishing the project, I've already stated on numerous occasions exactly what I am going to do, and also what I am planning to do, so I will not go into it again.
Your concerns, of course, are yours and are quite valid, as far as other developers go ;)
What you can do right now is either play V. 0.0.28o and wait; put our signatures on your profile (and DM me) to get Saving Paula a few days before we put it here; or choose a membership level you're comfortable with (we have levels between 3$-48$, so there is a big range), and get it with the relevant tier.
Cheers!

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Did I make the wrong choices because literally nothing happened except some dirty talk and nudity and this game has been in development for over 2 years.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Important Notice for UPGRADING Members

Notice_01.jpg

Besides getting the new game update about a week earlier with each tier level, you also get access to more bonus material the higher you are in the tier hierarchy, so please be sure to check our older posts as far back as you can.
We remove our older material every few months, so be quick!

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
yes please come on only 8 days to go
Not exactly...
It goes like this:
1) In about a week, the basic layer of Patrons and subscribers (3$ tier) will get their update.
2) One day later, those who already put "Saving Paula" as their signatures (both signatures!), and DM'd me, we'll get a private link to the update.
3) After one more day, those who put "Saving Paula" as one of their signature, and DM'd me, we'll get a private link to the update.
4) About a week after that, the game will be available here, free to all.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes