Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Oh ok, my bad, i remember a comment of you saying that you can decide yo share your cake with somebody else, but that nobody else is going to eat your cake with out you
I actually don't remember saying that...
If you can actually see a comment of that sort made by me, please refer me to it, so I can fix it.
Also, I am against sharing - meaning that even if you actually choose to go the NTR route (which you will need to work quite hard for...), and even if you corrupt some characters to have orgies - it will still be without you. I hate sharing...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I actually don't remember saying that...
If you can actually see a comment of that sort made by me, please refer me to it, so I can fix it.
Also, I am against sharing - meaning that even if you actually choose to go the NTR route (which you will need to work quite hard for...), and even if you corrupt some characters to have orgies - it will still be without you. I hate sharing...
What about reverse gangbang, like the son and 3 babes?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
You know, if the ladies are very small, say pixies or elf-girls, MC does have ten fingers...
:unsure:
You guys are obviously not thinkin big enough you are just forgeting the feet toes he could have another 10 in there and he coud be having sex with also 10 girls PLUS the 20 Elfs girls, meaning HE COULD FUCK 30 GIRLS
and its easy he would only need to attach 7 straps on on his limbs, 1 strap on in each of his forearms, straps ons in each of his thighs and calfs you, then Paula in his dick obviosly, Nina in his mouth a girl would be licking his ass and finally last but not least he would attach the last strap on in his forehead, and that way he could be fucking 30 girls at the same time
I made this diagram to make it clearer
Now i obviously expecting this scene to be added in the upcoming update of the game lol
1684210546351.png

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You guys are obviously not thinkin big enough you are just forgeting the feet toes he could have another 10 in there and he coud be having sex with also 10 girls PLUS the 20 Elfs girls, meaning HE COULD FUCK 30 GIRLS
and its easy he would only need to attach 7 straps on on his limbs, 1 strap on in each of his forearms, straps ons in each of his thighs and calfs you, then Paula in his dick obviosly, Nina in his mouth a girl would be licking his ass and finally last but not least he would attach the last strap on in his forehead, and that way he could be fucking 30 girls at the same time
I made this diagram to make it clearer
Now i obviously expecting this scene to be added in the upcoming update of the game lol
View attachment 2624595
I have so much more to learn...
Kudos, SuperPerv96 , kudos.

IchigoZangetsu

Nov 23, 2022
Hello!
I´m new here, I´ve been looking forward to this games from quite a lot of time, but seems there hasn´t been and update from quite a while. Is there any dates or period of time that the games gets updated or is when Mr./Mrs. XTZ Adult Games just has more spare time and does the games like let´s say if he/she studies maybe in summer time or something like that?
Love the game, amazing work... So I just can´t wait for more! :D

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Hello!
I´m new here, I´ve been looking forward to this games from quite a lot of time, but seems there hasn´t been and update from quite a while. Is there any dates or period of time that the games gets updated or is when Mr./Mrs. XTZ Adult Games just has more spare time and does the games like let´s say if he/she studies maybe in summer time or something like that?
Welcome to the thread and to F95!
You'll soon be making your way through the shit load of content in F95.
Saving Paula is an excellent project (in my opinion) but updates will take their time. I'll leave it to XTZ to get into the details... And if you have a few spare coppers, support your favorite devs.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
Apr 18, 2018
Hello!
All of the above :)
As for the "studies" part, I guess that's not the reason, since the guy has 30 years WORKING experience.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hello!
First, I'm glad you like our game :)
As for updates: since it's not (unfortunately) my day job, I can not invest the time to get the updates as quick and robust as I like.
But the updates are coming!
(As are some out-of-game renders and animations, mainly for our Patrons and Subs)

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
I promise to make it faster after I get more than 200$ a month on Patreon and SubscribeStar (combined...), so I can make this my day job instead of a couple of hours a night...
:)

Sorry, i really like the project and where you seem to want to take it, but i have to agree its really hard for people to want to donate when there isnt much more than 500-700 renders after 2 years of develpement.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sorry, i really like the project and where you seem to want to take it, but i have to agree its really hard for people to want to donate when there isnt much more than 500-700 renders after 2 years of develpement.
Well, it's "a chicken and an egg" problem, I guess: I can't afford not working on "regular" projects while "Saving Paula" is making less than 200$ a month, and people - except a few dozen heroes - don't want to invest in something too slow in their opinion.
Still, I (and the lady who helps me with some story lines) try to give the best bang for the buck, with a good story and beautiful renders.
And Paula, of course :)
Still, please feel free to enjoy the game, and I hope you'll like it.
I also hope that you'll change your mind and become a supporter.
Cheers!

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes