Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
And here we go again...
:FacePalm:

1) I, the actual Developer of the game, did not put neither the update nor the patches here.
So anyone asking why there's this bug or that - sorry, I can't help you.
Anyone of XTZ Adult Games Members, of course, can ask on our or pages, and they will get any help they need regardless of tier, such as is needed.
But it isn't needed, because our version just works.

2) I read all the comments here and take note whenever I find something interesting or helpful (and usually answer and thank the guy who suggested it).
I do not answer nor take into account comments by haters or outright liars, such as those claiming there are a dozen (that's 12...) new images in this update, when there are almost 400...
I really don't care about those people, but I am a little sad that they might influence others not to play our game just because they believe those lies.

3) I saw there's a "Walk Through" script, added not by me.
It's quite irrelevant, because there is no single variable that determines "NTR" or "Corruption."
And yes, I put "NTR" in bold and red on purpose, because I felt like triggering the triggerable. I am a little pissed, I guess.
Oops, I did it again!.. :)

In the Omega version, coming very soon to our Patrons and Subs, there will be a selective and compounded variable-type feedback line, which will be better to use as an indicator for game-paths at this stage, rather than "walkthroughs" by anyone who may know coding, but definitely doesn't know where I am taking the game.

4) This game is going to go all the way.
How much time it takes depends, of course, both on story-branching and (mainly) how financially viable it is, for me to afford the time for it, as well as hiring help when needed.
So, for anyone over 50 who's worried about not seeing the game to its end, no worries: I am over 50 myself.
Just eat right, exercise and keep safe, and you'll probably Save Paula (or not, as per your choice.)

5) In a few days, I'll put the "V. 0.0.30 Omega" version on our and pages.
Because it will be a very small update, merely a couple of short scenes leading to the first Public Driven Game Development decision, it will probably not be updated on the OP as a new version (the Powers That Be do not consider a very small update as a version change, and so do not push said update upward through the search pages).
So everyone here, who will not visit this thread very often, will simply miss it.
I know we're all pirates here, some more than others, but there are some pirates who simply hurt the community.
And yes, Pirates are a community.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Oh boy I can already see this thread getting more and more angsty xD

I guess I'm out for the game though it started off so wonderfully but the direction it seems to be going not my cup of tea at all.

But I do believe that this thread itself will provide sufficient entertainment :giggle:
I will try my best - on both counts.
I'm a bit bored lately, as well... :)

bat2897

May 5, 2017
I will try my best - on both counts.
I'm a bit bored lately, as well... :)
I wish you goodluck but mostly with such games I've only seen games thrive where DEV takes a side. Else the NTR and Non NTR fans both just torture the DEVs and people end up losing motivatiion. I play vanilla games so it's hard for me to play such games as things do intertwine a bit still.

But goodluck as the thread seems like it will get scary one day xD

Oct 20, 2018
wow i just stumble upon this good looking 2 year old game! This game surely must have alot of content for the amount of time it has been in development right? Imma try this and see how it goes,legit rare find

Apr 18, 2018
And here we go again...
:FacePalm:

1) I, the actual Developer of the game, did not put neither the update nor the patches here.
So anyone asking why there's this bug or that - sorry, I can't help you.
Anyone of XTZ Adult Games Members, of course, can ask on our or pages, and they will get any help they need regardless of tier, such as is needed.
But it isn't needed, because our version just works.

2) I read all the comments here and take note whenever I find something interesting or helpful (and usually answer and thank the guy who suggested it).
I do not answer nor take into account comments by haters or outright liars, such as those claiming there are a dozen (that's 12...) new images in this update, when there are almost 400...
I really don't care about those people, but I am a little sad that they might influence others not to play our game just because they believe those lies.

3) I saw there's a "Walk Through" script, added not by me.
It's quite irrelevant, because there is no single variable that determines "NTR" or "Corruption."
And yes, I put "NTR" in bold and red on purpose, because I felt like triggering the triggerable. I am a little pissed, I guess.
Oops, I did it again!.. :)

In the Omega version, coming very soon to our Patrons and Subs, there will be a selective and compounded variable-type feedback line, which will be better to use as an indicator for game-paths at this stage, rather than "walkthroughs" by anyone who may know coding, but definitely doesn't know where I am taking the game.

4) This game is going to go all the way.
How much time it takes depends, of course, both on story-branching and (mainly) how financially viable it is, for me to afford the time for it, as well as hiring help when needed.
So, for anyone over 50 who's worried about not seeing the game to its end, no worries: I am over 50 myself.
Just eat right, exercise and keep safe, and you'll probably Save Paula (or not, as per your choice.)

5) In a few days, I'll put the "V. 0.0.30 Omega" version on our and pages.
Because it will be a very small update, merely a couple of short scenes leading to the first Public Driven Game Development decision, it will probably not be updated on the OP as a new version (the Powers That Be do not consider a very small update as a version change, and so do not push said update upward through the search pages).
So everyone here, who will not visit this thread very often, will simply miss it.
I know we're all pirates here, some more than others, but there are some pirates who simply hurt the community.
And yes, Pirates are a community.
Dev, the version you put on Patreon today, is it the Omega?

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes