Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Thank you so much!
But it is actually still just a test, and a migration of existing iRay materials to Pixar's, without any actual tweaking or lighting. So the actual renders will be much better than this. :)
Sorry, but I had to smile.

I never drew any conclusions from your graphics to the images in your game. I was the only one who rated your cool graphics, I can only rate the images in your game when I get my hands on v31!!!

And by the way: If this is just a test, what will the final version look like??? Do you want to sweep us out of the thread (in a positive sense)???

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sorry, but I had to smile.

I never drew any conclusions from your graphics to the images in your game. I was the only one who rated your cool graphics, I can only rate the images in your game when I get my hands on v31!!!

And by the way: If this is just a test, what will the final version look like??? Do you want to sweep us out of the thread (in a positive sense)???
Well, since the update takes me so long (for no professional reason, just life issues... :) ), I'll probably upload some images from the game once in a while.
But why don't you play the 0.30 version? It's completely free even on my own pages.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes