Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
So we have to play every update to save paula like she is a small child and always worry who's going to steal her? Nah, not interested. I mean, i have no prblm of saving girls if it just meant upto some updates and life becomes easy after that. But, every update upto end of game contains on saving only and nothing else, it's just irritating. Sorry.
I really don't know where you've read the "always need to save her" and "no time for fun" part, but seriously, the guy couldn't be clearer about what the game is about.
Have fun playing other games.
I'll stay here :)

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I just got it and played for the firs time,
I am impressed, quite good, a lot of potential, but tis seems there will be a lot of paths, I would recommend have a main path and develop alternatives later on, this way there is more story and there can be more dynamics.

Paula not be fit seems like a lot of work, and a bit of a waste.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I really don't know where you've read the "always need to save her" and "no time for fun" part, but seriously, the guy couldn't be clearer about what the game is about.
Have fun playing other games.
I'll stay here :)
The theme of the story and the war discussions here made me think of that, but I really dont know how much this story runs around "saving paula" vs how much runs around "having fun with paula". Not concerned about other girls though.

So, can you tell me how its going to be? I'm fine with saving paula from villains upto some level. But, that should be only upto some updates. I don't like love instrests that need constant monitoring and protection even in real life always all along her life. Because, it's not possible for MC in reality to be present there at every second to protect her from other men. At some point, She has to take care of her own and do not depend on anybody else.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I just got it and played for the firs time,
I am impressed, quite good, a lot of potential, but tis seems there will be a lot of paths, I would recommend have a main path and develop alternatives later on, this way there is more story and there can be more dynamics.
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
There will be many paths, and a few of them (not all) are laid down before you right at the start. That's how I like telling my stories, and how I've always done.
It's my style, I guess - and as such, it's up to others to like it or not. But it's how I do it.
FYI: There are more paths opening before this stage (up to V. 0.0.30) is done.
But I wouldn't worry for the dynamics later on, because there are many ideas that I haven't exposed yet, and also - and this is important - this game will reach its end, and free me for the next game.
So I need to finish it, not leave it hanging forever just to get a few more coins, and leave our poor MC sniffing around Paula for eternity...

Paula not be fit seems like a lot of work, and a bit of a waste.
Everything is a lot of work, unless you enjoy it :)
As for the "waste" part - it's not, for someone who likes her the way she is.
If you're into fit ladies - make her so, by your choices.

Reactions: Looper9

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
...but I really dont know how much this story runs around "saving paula" vs how much runs around "having fun with paula". Not concerned about other girls though.
I would like to think that saving Paula and having fun with Paula are intertwined.
As for how much is too much - I can't tell you that and still be honest, because that is for you to decide, for yourself.
I think, obviously, that the fun part is much bigger than the saving part - but really, it's too subjective for anyone else to tell you without lying.
Only you can answer that for you.

As for other girls - there many, and will be some more.
All of them, of course, are orbiting Paula and the MC.
But if that bothers you, you should take this into consideration before committing to the - and definitely so before supporting us on Patreon or SubscribeStar (if you so choose).

So, can you tell me how its going to be? I'm fine with saving paula from villains upto some level. But, that should be only upto some updates. I don't like love instrests that need constant monitoring and protection even in real life always all along her life. Because, it's not possible for MC in reality to be present there at every second to protect her from other men. At some point, She has to take care of her own and do not depend on anybody else.
There will be a point where Paula - and Jessica, and Nina, and Silvia and others - is (are) saved, because there will be an end to this game.
Hopefully a Happy Ending.
Several, actually... ;)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I would like to think that saving Paula and having fun with Paula are intertwined.
As for how much is too much - I can't tell you that and still be honest, because that is for you to decide, for yourself.
I think, obviously, that the fun part is much bigger than the saving part - but really, it's too subjective for anyone else to tell you without lying.
Only you can answer that for you.

As for other girls - there many, and will be some more.
All of them, of course, are orbiting Paula and the MC.
But if that bothers you, you should take this into consideration before committing to the - and definitely so before supporting us on Patreon or SubscribeStar (if you so choose).

There will be a point where Paula - and Jessica, and Nina, and Silvia and others - is (are) saved, because there will be an end to this game.
Hopefully a Happy Ending.
Several, actually... ;)
I'm confused.. That "point" will come towards the end of game or middle of game? Especially for Paula. Because if it comes towards the end of game, then the doubts i posed to you will be true that she needed constant protection and saving upto end of game?

• Angry

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I'm confused.. That "point" will come towards the end of game or middle of game? Especially for Paula. Because if it comes towards the end of game, then the doubts i posed to you will be true that she needed constant protection and saving upto end of game?
After reading my answer to your previous post, I understand your confusion.
So the last FacePalm was for me... :)

No.
Paula and MC will have fun well before the endgame. Closer to midpoint, in fact.
So is the plan for other ladies.
But: the fact that you have something, doesn't mean others don't want to take it away from you.
So if you are asking about the fun part - it begins quite soon, and lasts for quite long, with increasing amounts of it.
But if you are concerned that you can't just sit back and treat this game as a comic book - than this is not the game for you.

Apr 18, 2018
Great, I haven´t read your post more than a few lines and I´m going to hit the "ignore button" on you, as I have made with the other buffoons here including the dev. But, hey, people, continue validating that guy when he´s behaving as an asshole with potential customers. You are doing a great service to him. :ROFLMAO: I'm going to do that guy a better service than the one you're doing to him by giving him this piece of advice: Pal, don´t quit you job. I´m not a futurist and not read the stars, but I can tell you all, the guy is not going to get an "Indie gaming company". I know, you all know, and probably at certain level he knows. He´s not even going to get enough money for a 3090 graphic card and a workstation from Patreon. Not with a game like that, that is not better than a hundred of similar games in this site, and not with that attitude.

And please, fanboys and troublemakers, continue making sure that I don´t forget about this game and this thread, because I´m going to continue coming here to respond to provocations and insults. (y)
I pitty you.
You're a sad joke.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Curious what will happen with the whole training arc. I love her body the way it is now, but does that mean my MC will miss out on a chance to rub against her (and on some relationship points) while spotting her lifts? Can he do it half heartedly so that she still keeps her MILFy form? These questions keep me up at night o_O

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Curious what will happen with the whole training arc. I love her body the way it is now, but does that mean my MC will miss out on a chance to rub against her (and on some relationship points) while spotting her lifts? Can he do it half heartedly so that she still keeps her MILFy form? These questions keep me up at night o_O
You can leave Paula's appearance as it is now, I like it better as it is now. You probably won't lose anything. It's a pity that it only changes the other way :(

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You will not lose any content if you don't train her - except for (some) of the training, of course.
So no stretching in tight yoga pants, wrestling practices with MC (yap...) or poll-dancing sessions.
But besides that - you'll basically get it all...

:devilish:

Reactions: Xhin and Sadowdark

zandalari

May 4, 2019
You will not lose any content if you don't train her - except for (some) of the training, of course.
So no stretching in tight yoga pants, wrestling practices with MC (yap...) or poll-dancing sessions.

You're killing me here! Or she is. Both!

If you're taking ideas, then how about 2 side paths. One for the training that you described, another for keeping the way she is, but still raising her self esteem. Kind of like how the very first version of the game went, with them going back and forth. Perhaps this time Max can take a more active role and show some physical affection to show that she is sexy as fuck while she is going around doing her daily chores? Gives the MC a way to get the same kind of affection points as he would if he were to train her. I found the very first back and forth in the beginning of the game sexy as fuck and would not mind seeing more of the same vein. Well written stuff and does not require a ton of new renders, but is still good content.

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020

hello, first of all thank you for sharing your game, is really promising.
I am wondering if I am missing something, are all these elements (training, yoga, poll dancing etc) part of the next update or already in the game? I probably missed them

Apr 18, 2018
hello, first of all thank you for sharing your game, is really promising.
I am wondering if I am missing something, are all these elements (training, yoga, poll dancing etc) part of the next update or already in the game? I probably missed them
They're not in the game yet.
He's talling about stuff that will be there in the future, if you choose to train her.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
After reading my answer to your previous post, I understand your confusion.
So the last FacePalm was for me... :)

No.
Paula and MC will have fun well before the endgame. Closer to midpoint, in fact.
So is the plan for other ladies.
But: the fact that you have something, doesn't mean others don't want to take it away from you.
So if you are asking about the fun part - it begins quite soon, and lasts for quite long, with increasing amounts of it.
But if you are concerned that you can't just sit back and treat this game as a comic book - than this is not the game for you.
"You have something doesn't mean others don't want to take it". Understood that Paula needs "saving" even after fun action starts. Meh.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
He hasn't said it why in a more direct sense though.
Sir, if you are concerned about getting to save Paula more than one instances, multiple times on multiple occasions, or more than X amount of times that you are willing to, then perhaps "Saving Paula" is NOT the best game for you (or anyone that shares the same passion as you).

Clearly, the main target audiences of this game (as it is titled for) are those who wants to save Paula irregardless of the circumstances. But as the dev mentioned earlier. you as the player could also choose NOT to save Paula, which leads to a different kind of ending, most likely NOT the intended or best possible happy ending.

As it stands (at least from my point of view), this game is a story focused narrative driven with choice matters gameplay experience. Either you fancy it or not. So I would think that, a good writer will surely sprinkles 'saving Paula' part throughout the game with varying degree of intensity, thrill, emotions etc. most probably with climax (or multiple climaxes) towards the end, while the earlier content is meant for characters introduction and laying the foundation. Even if all that are true, still it wouldn't make sense that the author detailed out all and every single one of the 'saving Paula' parts for whatever reason. That questions are left for the player to find out the answers by playing the game.

Hope that helps. Cheers.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
I may remove that tag, actually.
The reason is that as I progress with the story (which is, naturally, way ahead of the renders), two main branches are emerging: in one, MC and Paula are a loving couple, albeit with a small harem; and in the other they're a couple of corrupted sluts that fuck anything that moves.
In both cases, cheating isn't in the mix.
Yeah, you probably need to remove the tag as soon as possible if you're absolutely sure you won't put any in your game.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Yeah, you probably need to remove the tag as soon as possible if you're absolutely sure you won't put any in your game.
While I personally agree.. On here, if a female character looks at another male's direction = NTR. You will have screeching idiots arguing endlessly about it and whining that the game got past their filters and so on. Leaving it on doesn't hurt, taking it off will attract the militants who really have nothing better going on in their lives.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes