Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
Why are you participating in a forum with a section for rating and reviewing games like yours if you don´t care about other people´s opinions and can´t stand criticism?
Are you totally blind, man?!
The guy answered everything you wrote to him, extremely politely, even when you repeated yourself since, obviously, you can't read other people's words.
Only when you became unbearable and obnoxious did he let loose his tie a litle.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
My last and final answer to you, just because I am still optimistic on regards of the human spirit:
You are not giving criticism.
You are trying to force me do your game for you.
When it was just criticism, in two very long posts, I have answered you in detail.
I even thanked you.
Now, you are not criticizing.
You are trying to prove yourself right. Basically - to yourself.

That's it.
It became a circular discussion between you and yourself.
I'm done with you.
Welp, sorry for all the "drama" you had to endure lately....
Just here to say I loved the update and can't wait for continuing the story ; the MILFs are hella gorgeous (specially Paula, hot damn)
Thanks for sharing it here

Apr 18, 2018
I have contributed with a reasoned feedback and arguments a game in a public forum, and instead of arguments, I have received personal attacks by a dev that only want to listen that he does everything great, and a bunch fanboys that are only looking for a fight. The same other people doing criticism . Do you really think that your are doing a favor to the dev with that attitude? Does the dev think that he´s doing a favor to himself? :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Don't forget he also ambushed you with his gang of bandits...
Sir, keep telling yourself the story you like.
I've read a completely different story.
To each his own, I guess.
And the fact that if someone agrees with someone else, makes him in your mind a fanboy, is really sad - especially for the couple of guys who agreed with YOU...
Anyway, I'm done.
I think I get the dev now.
Have a nice day.

• Sad
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
Man, face it, you are the bully and know-it-alls here that can´t stand a criticism and gets angry with potential customers.
You're the guy that complains about the lady driving slow in front of you when all the other lanes are clear. You refuse to change lanes, but blame the lady ahead of you for holding you up. Feel free to complain, just don't expect anyone to support your whining!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have contributed with a reasoned feedback and arguments a game in a public forum, and instead of arguments, I have received personal attacks by a dev that only want to listen that he does everything great, and a bunch fanboys that are only looking for a fight. The same other people doing criticism . Do you really think that your are doing a favor to the dev with that attitude? Does the dev think that he´s doing a favor to himself? :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Holy sh*t, WTF dude, why are you still on and on about WTF you are ranting about for the last what seemed like 50 posts. Just state your opinion, feedback, criticism or whatever you want to call it ONCE and only ONE TIME. No one wants to read (or listened) to it over and over again like a broken record. No need to argue or establish who (or what) is right or wrong etc.

If the other party accepts/agrees or not, it is none of your concerns (and beyond your control too). Just move one with your life and do something productive (and don't even need to tell other people if you are leaving or moving on, NO ONE DON"T GIVE A SH*T about what you do, don't do, will do, will not do etc.).

Most people generally accepts opinions that were provided in good faith simply because they benefited from it. One thing you should also consider is that whatever the opinions, feedbacks, criticisms etc. that you have (or give) even with the very best intention, that does not mean that they are the best, better or in the slightest chance even good to other person.

At the very least, you should already had appreciated that anyone would even read (or listened) to whatever the hell are you wrote in the first place, because it is not mandatory or obligatory to do it in the first. But anyway, it is the last time I will ever read your post :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Saving Paula [v0.0.26 Beta] Unofficial Android Port + WT & GUI

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 95mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 2060492
Saving Paula [v0.0.26 Beta] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Forgot to add the GUI Script, please download the Mod again to get the Mod without the Text box.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey joker! In the future is it possible to add a 'rename mc' feature in this mod? Or it would be too diffucult? Thanks for the mod <3

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey joker! In the future is it possible to add a 'rename mc' feature in this mod? Or it would be too diffucult? Thanks for the mod <3
You can rename the character in game, but if you have the "Relationships Patch" you can't.

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Here's something I've been asked about Lesbo-Action by a member on our SubscribeStar, and I'm putting a part of my answer to them here, too - I think this will answer some questions I saw re-occurring on this thread.

Their questions were if Letitia and Patricia are trying to seduce MC and Jess to help them usurp Paula; what will be the actions of MC and Jess in such a case; if Paula will step in and do something about the bad teachers themselves and if MC will enjoy the action.
This was my answer:

"...
Your assumptions about Letitia and Patricia are, of course, correct.
As to succeeding in their plot or not -
it depends on you, as a player. But the options that you mention are definitely there.
As to Paula intervening - that remains to be seen. I haven't got to that point in the script yet. But that means that
all options are on the table.
The MC will DEFINITELY enjoy things! ;)

As for
how much lesbo action - that also depends on your actions in the game.
You can get only a couple or so lesbo scenes (one of them straight at the beginning of the next update), or quite a few, between many of the female characters (
including our Paula, Jessica, Nina and Silvia. Yes, maybe all of them together...).
Threesomes, or even all out pussy-buffets for our MC, will be even more available.

Also, it's important to note that there will be
polls on some plotlines, to help higher-level Patrons and Subscribers participate in the direction of the game.
This may (or may not) include the options you've mentioned.
"

And now to the subject of NTR:

There is a Potential NTR tag on the OP. Whomever didn't see it, please go check, but don't scream about it in this thread. It's nobody's fault you don't look, but your own.
The NTR is
COMPLETELY and UTTERLY AVOIDABLE - meaning not only that you don't have to see it, but you can prevent it from ever happening in the first place.
But
the option (multiple options, really) is there, and will remain so.
The game is called "
Saving Paula" for a reason - and no, we didn't mean saving her from a car accident. We actually meant saving her from all those people who want to fuck her. Look at her! wouldn't you?!
It's
your job to be her savior, if you so choose. Or not - and let the fuck-fest begin.
It's all about
choices and options.
For those looking for a One-Dick One-Click game - this is not for you!
There are so many games here, some of them really good, that offer just that. Please go enjoy them.
Here, you'll have to
win the girls hearts and panties.
This is a
GAME.

There.
I cannot add anything more to this information, so please no more questions about lesbians (with or without MC) or NTR on this thread, since I will not answer them - I simply don't know how.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I will move the MC renaming out of the Relationships section in the future, so that your script will have no problems.
And thank you for giving options to our game! :)
XTZ Adult Games :
Hey Dev, it would be a good idea to take the MC name outside the relationships Patch, so we can name him as we wish.
I want my Steve to return to the game.
So, just for now before XTZ Adult Games, change the Relationships script in the future, there's a new link in the Walkthrough & Gui Mod (Relationships Patch) that lets you at the start of the game, to rename the MC and change the characters Relationships with the MC just like in the Original Relationships script.

My Patch works the same as the one in the OP, after you rename the Mc, just press enter to be in the "Relationships Patch" .

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Here's something I've been asked about Lesbo-Action by a member on our SubscribeStar, and I'm putting a part of my answer to them here, too - I think this will answer some questions I saw re-occurring on this thread.

Their questions were if Letitia and Patricia are trying to seduce MC and Jess to help them usurp Paula; what will be the actions of MC and Jess in such a case; if Paula will step in and do something about the bad teachers themselves and if MC will enjoy the action.
This was my answer:

"...
Your assumptions about Letitia and Patricia are, of course, correct.
As to succeeding in their plot or not -
it depends on you, as a player. But the options that you mention are definitely there.
As to Paula intervening - that remains to be seen. I haven't got to that point in the script yet. But that means that
all options are on the table.
The MC will DEFINITELY enjoy things! ;)

As for
how much lesbo action - that also depends on your actions in the game.
You can get only a couple or so lesbo scenes (one of them straight at the beginning of the next update), or quite a few, between many of the female characters (
including our Paula, Jessica, Nina and Silvia. Yes, maybe all of them together...).
Threesomes, or even all out pussy-buffets for our MC, will be even more available.

Also, it's important to note that there will be
polls on some plotlines, to help higher-level Patrons and Subscribers participate in the direction of the game.
This may (or may not) include the options you've mentioned.
"

And now to the subject of NTR:

There is a Potential NTR tag on the OP. Whomever didn't see it, please go check, but don't scream about it in this thread. It's nobody's fault you don't look, but your own.
The NTR is
COMPLETELY and UTTERLY AVOIDABLE - meaning not only that you don't have to see it, but you can prevent it from ever happening in the first place.
But
the option (multiple options, really) is there, and will remain so.
The game is called "
Saving Paula" for a reason - and no, we didn't mean saving her from a car accident. We actually meant saving her from all those people who want to fuck her. Look at her! wouldn't you?!
It's
your job to be her savior, if you so choose. Or not - and let the fuck-fest begin.
It's all about
choices and options.
For those looking for a One-Dick One-Click game - this is not for you!
There are so many games here, some of them really good, that offer just that. Please go enjoy them.
Here, you'll have to
win the girls hearts and panties.
This is a
GAME.

There.
I cannot add anything more to this information, so please no more questions about lesbians (with or without MC) or NTR on this thread, since I will not answer them - I simply don't know how.
So we have to play every update to save paula like she is a small child and always worry who's going to steal her? Nah, not interested. I mean, i have no prblm of saving girls if it just meant upto some updates and life becomes easy after that. But, every update upto end of game contains on saving only and nothing else, it's just irritating. Sorry.

Apr 18, 2018
So we have to play every update to save paula like she is a small child and always worry who's going to steal her? Nah, not interested. I mean, i have no prblm of saving girls if it just meant upto some updates and life becomes easy after that. But, every update upto end of game contains on saving only and nothing else, it's just irritating. Sorry.
I really don't know where you've read the "always need to save her" and "no time for fun" part, but seriously, the guy couldn't be clearer about what the game is about.
Have fun playing other games.
I'll stay here :)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes