Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for your answer, i was also very confused, now i have another question that i hope that you can answer me as well, which one its the "today/current/present" Paula whit whom the event actually occur, the one in the banner that i circled in green or this one, that seems like a more mature Paula View attachment 2061375
Sorry, can't help you there. Honestly I don't know because I have not downloaded and played the game (I just got here on this game thread today:ROFLMAO:). I've only answered your first question because it was asked earlier (regarding the banner picture). I can speculate but I don't want to give anything false.

Someone else can help you with that but perhaps will take sometime because maybe not many are actives at the moment. Cheers.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Sorry, can't help you there. Honestly I don't know because I have not downloaded and played the game (I just got here on this game thread today:ROFLMAO:). I've only answered your first question because it was asked earlier (regarding the banner picture). I can speculate but I don't want to give anything false.

Someone else can help you with that but perhaps will take sometime because maybe not many are actives at the moment. Cheers.
Dont worry, thanks for yor help anyway

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks for your answer, i was also very confused, now i have another question that i hope that you can answer me as well, which one its the "today/current/present" Paula whit whom the event actually occur, the one in the banner that i circled in green or this one, that seems like a more mature Paula View attachment 2061375
It's the same lady, but with a different hair style (and clothes and expression of course).
Amazing how hair changes the look.
The Paula in the banner is an older version of the game development, not of the game's story.
My guess is that the banner will be changed soon, as there are so many new and updated characters.

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
purely out of curious why dont you want to make lesbian avoidable is it for plot reasons, do you think that most people wouldnt care if it happens or not. Its your game and can do whatever you want with it obviously just seems odd to me to make ntr avoidable and not lesbian when many people will still see the lesbian scenes as ntr.
I can only tell you what I've already told someone else on this subject:

... there are things - like lesbian sex - that for me are not a red flag as NTR is, so I am more comfortable doing with it as I please, without asking too much input.
However, it depends on the situation: I will be very comfortable in a lesbian situation where MC is a part of the party, but less so if it's a BDSM situation that happens to Jessica when MC is nowhere to be seen.
So everything depends on choices, but in varying degrees.
Also, there will be situations that the lesbian scenes will provide important information about the characters and plot, which if avoided by the player will hurt his chances of "Winning" - and saving Paula from the fangs (and dicks) of other guys.
Such is the first scene in the next update, by the way.
It's already written, and rendering as we speak.

Also, and this is very important: I like lesbian sex.
:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Prob just me but short haired Paula from screen 1&2 is sooooo much sexier than in the rest of the game.
It's actually a bun, not short hair.
And I liked it very much, too - but it was very memory-hungry and limited in movement, so it had to go.
Sorry.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Gave this a go, very enjoyable! Lots of chat here for an early development, and the Dev seems very active responding..cool, but I worry that he will get frustrated and stop, hope not. Renders are fantastic, lots of care, narrative is good, not butchered english. A little over the top at times, especially with the naughty/flirty route, but its a game, and its fun.
Thank you.
And not going to stop this game until it's finished.
And thank you :)

...You are the ANTI NTR SUPERHERO of this story (so far at least) your job is to defend your LI, protect, save...get it.

If you fail and make the wrong decisions you might lose your LI, get cucked, or NTR'd. So don't fuck up. You put your quarter in, play the game, and if Bowser defeats you, peach gets fucked...so you have to play right. ... Plus for those that get off on it, they can strive for the bad ends...or good if you are into that.
I should do a copy/paste to this part whenever someone raises the NTR-Jihaad flag again.
It's exactly what I was aiming at, word for word, just didn't know how to explain it to people!
Thank you, Mr. Brown Bear, for putting it so eloquently!
:)

My only concern is that the Dev stays the path, keeps the ANTI NTR HERO path pure, and doesn't spend too much time or resources on those other paths that will draw away from the, what seems to be at this time, a focus on saving her and others for yourself.

Or maybe, all the above is wrong, my perception is in error...cause it is so early in the game. Fuck, its short at this point, who knows where the Dev is going to go. Chill and enjoy.
Nah.
You nailed it.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Any plans to add pregnancy?
No specific plans currently - at least not with main characters.
But, as I've written here and in an answer to a couple Patrons of mine, there will be a time when I will do some polls for the continuation of the game, and that will include routs and fetishes.
And Pregnancy will be an option, if the polls go that way.
In that, as I've stated and demonstrated, the higher the Patron or Sub tier, the more weight they have in the decision.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You could do less renders for every scene. I don´t think its needed all those changes of facial expression and changes in the angle of the camera. Some scenes seems really, really slow to me. Yes, renders are beautiful, but sometimes people only want to see the scene advance. The same goes for the text. If you can say something in 3 lines, don´t use 10, except if it´s a really spicy scene. There, you can do a lot of renders and text if needed, but don´t put too much work and time in a scene of just two characters talking and giving information to the player, like the one of the MC and the teacher in her office.
Thank you for your input.
As for the many renders per text line - I disagree. There are nuances in feelings and moods, and the changing of those over the thought processes, that I want to bring to the player.
whether or not I manage to do that, of course, is up to you guys to decide.
But I'll keep trying :)

What I changed in a future update is the length of the dissolves, and also fix the duration of images, so they will depend on a mouse-click, ant on a fixed time.
That way you won't miss anything by mistake, but still can hurry things along if you so choose.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I would agree, and add to that, example: when the players eyes are moving up and down or when in the bedroom the MILF is moving, the transitions are flowing without any text. So if you are advancing with a click, you miss a few of those scenes as there is no text to stop the click. If you let it play out, it does, slow beautiful and nicely done, but with one click (cause you don't know, and there is no narrative at that point) you miss 3 renders...
I've changed in the middle of this update is exactly that - now the images wait for your click.
It was done only mid-update, so not all is fixed.
I will fix it backwards in a future update, together with the re-rendering of the balcony scene.
That way you won't miss anything by mistake, but still can hurry things along if you so choose.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
A simple "..." on those images will help with players accidently skipping over them. And using
Code:
with dissolve
or
Code:
with fade
can make the transitions between the images smoother. Instead of just instantly jumping from one to the next.
Almost all the images are with dissolve, sometimes too long.
Play the game again :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So this is a slow burn kind of game ?? I got very intrigued by the renders they look good and kinda unique. But are we very far from getting any action ?
Depends on what you call action.
There will be a lot of sex - some of it even in the first scene of the next update.
The MC will also get a lot of action, but not in the next update.
But if you're asking about Paula herself, well, she won't accidentally fall on the MC's dick anytime soon.
But it will sure be fun to watch her miss it by an Inch every time they're close to each other ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokitox8

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
The phone conversation between Paula and Nina is full with errors.

This is just one of the errors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems you are playing with some old Relationships Patch.
Please be sure to download the current one - either from the OP, or from our SubscribeStar page (the patch is free).
Otherwise, you'll get the [pnn] error exactly 17 times... :_)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes