• Poll closed .

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I've put a "Like" for the effort.
I'll gladly look at it tomorrow, since I am really a bit sleep-deprived, and still have to go see a movie.
If it works for me tomorrow, I'll post it in the OP - with your permission, of course.
Thank you, You have my permission :p
Thanks for the game <3

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Completely forgot about this game. Glad to see its back, though 9 months per release doesn't bode well for it ever getting finished if past titles are anything to go by.
Well, good to see you back.

I understand your reservations about the schedule, but rest assured I'm going to finish this project, as it is a labor of love.
Well, a labor of love and lust.

The time it takes is simply because of economics, really.
When I can afford a better card, I can render faster.
When I can afford to make this my day job, I can invest much more time in it.

But the game will be finished.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Well, good to see you back.

I understand your reservations about the schedule, but rest assured I'm going to finish this project, as it is a labor of love.
Well, a labor of love and lust.

The time it takes is simply because of economics, really.
When I can afford a better card, I can render faster.
When I can afford to make this my day job, I can invest much more time in it.

But the game will be finished.
Make shorter and more frequent updates, I even forget the story and have to play again!

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There will probably be a single - maybe a couple - lesbian scenes, certainly for the foreseeable future.
Threesomes, though, will be a plenty.
purely out of curious why dont you want to make lesbian avoidable is it for plot reasons, do you think that most people wouldnt care if it happens or not. Its your game and can do whatever you want with it obviously just seems odd to me to make ntr avoidable and not lesbian when many people will still see the lesbian scenes as ntr.

Apr 18, 2018
Very well made.
Very long update time.
Flaunting sexual history appeals to one particular demographic and not the other.
Seems like you can opt to get LIs fucked by other people or not, which is something I like.
I like keeping my options open :)
And I also like big, shapely asses.
So far, this game promises exactly what I like.

Apr 18, 2018
purely out of curious why dont you want to make lesbian avoidable is it for plot reasons, do you think that most people wouldnt care if it happens or not. Its your game and can do whatever you want with it obviously just seems odd to me to make ntr avoidable and not lesbian when many people will still see the lesbian scenes as ntr.
He already wrote it's for both reasons - it's not NTR-horrible, and also there may be lesbo-scenes that are important to the plot.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I prefer scenes with 100% lesbians than old guys fucking young girls,and women

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes