Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Once a developer has very clearly spelled out in the genre just what kinks are planned and has also identified what kinks are optional based on the players' decisions, I figure they have done their due diligence. Kudos to XTZ for doing just that. I look at that list and decide what to play based on it. It's the developers' game, and if it's a good one they already have mapped out where it's going and what the content is. If you don't like it, play another game. Telling us you don't like particular content and the developer should change to meet your special snowflake demands just screams entitlement. From what I see so far I think the lez-dom content will be an important plot point and will drive the MC to "rescue" his sister from that situation (unless the MC or sister wants the situation to continue). For those who insist on unsullied virgin LI's in a one (usually inflated) dick game with no rivals and vanilla relationships, there are plenty of options out there (boring as fuck to my mind but YMMV), go and find one. And if you decide you can't abide certain content in a game, just leave. No one cares about your personal reaction to content. No one cares!

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Gave this a go, very enjoyable! Lots of chat here for an early development, and the Dev seems very active responding..cool, but I worry that he will get frustrated and stop, hope not. Renders are fantastic, lots of care, narrative is good, not butchered english. A little over the top at times, especially with the naughty/flirty route, but its a game, and its fun.

I really dislike NTR discussions, everything is so subjective and absolute for some people. Personally I am fine if my MC is the one banging the cheating wife, and don't really want my LI's or a potential LI banging someone else..even off screen.

BUT - this is perhaps the perfrect setup for those who hate even the remote possibility that a LI might have sex with another man. You are the ANTI NTR SUPERHERO of this story (so far at least) your job is to defend your LI, protect, save...get it.

If you fail and make the wrong decisions you might lose your LI, get cucked, or NTR'd. So don't fuck up. You put your quarter in, play the game, and if Bowser defeats you, peach gets fucked...so you have to play right. I have no problems with that at all, its called walkthroughs, mods, save points...thought about how you play. Plus for those that get off on it, they can strive for the bad ends...or good if you are into that.

My only concern is that the Dev stays the path, keeps the ANTI NTR HERO path pure, and doesn't spend too much time or resources on those other paths that will draw away from the, what seems to be at this time, a focus on saving her and others for yourself.

Or maybe, all the above is wrong, my perception is in error...cause it is so early in the game. Fuck, its short at this point, who knows where the Dev is going to go. Chill and enjoy.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Once a developer has very clearly spelled out in the genre just what kinks are planned and has also identified what kinks are optional based on the players' decisions, I figure they have done their due diligence. Kudos to XTZ for doing just that. I look at that list and decide what to play based on it. It's the developers' game, and if it's a good one they already have mapped out where it's going and what the content is. If you don't like it, play another game. Telling us you don't like particular content and the developer should change to meet your special snowflake demands just screams entitlement. From what I see so far I think the lez-dom content will be an important plot point and will drive the MC to "rescue" his sister from that situation (unless the MC or sister wants the situation to continue). For those who insist on unsullied virgin LI's in a one (usually inflated) dick game with no rivals and vanilla relationships, there are plenty of options out there (boring as fuck to my mind but YMMV), go and find one. And if you decide you can't abide certain content in a game, just leave. No one cares about your personal reaction to content. No one cares!
if your refering to my coment show where i did anything you just said i asked for clarification on the lesbian tag and asked the devs opinion on it never asked for dev to change anything because i actually agree this dev has gone above and beyond what most devs do as far as listing whats to come in the future and also being active here

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Since you took all the fun away by answering your own questions I'll just answer this one.
Typically in cuck games devs always make the guy that cuck the mc black. It's actually a huge fetish for totally straight white men to fantasize about their wife/daughter/sister/mom getting railed by black males(bulls) which is why I was surprised you decided on a black female instead of another bbc like usual.
Best believe I'm still gonna try to save Paula no matter how futile it is. :KEK:
ummmm...jeez. I think its a much better fetish for a hung white guy to cuck a black dudes hot wife, sister, daughters, grandma, aunt, and her neighbors. Not sure about the "Huge Fetish" thing, it exists..yes, but the vast majority of videos are white dude..fucking everything, and not being cucked by some sterotype. Getting your balls kicked by a chick in combat boots exists as well, search for it..you will probably be convinced that all "Totally straight white men" fantasize about it. The 200 dudes that get off on it, pay for it, cool, have fun.

My reality that I choose over your reality - all black dudes fantasize about white dude banging their wife and mom. Its true, Jerome told me.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
You could do less renders for every scene. I don´t think its needed all those changes of facial expression and changes in the angle of the camera. Some scenes seems really, really slow to me. Yes, renders are beautiful, but sometimes people only want to see the scene advance. The same goes for the text. If you can say something in 3 lines, don´t use 10, except if it´s a really spicy scene. There, you can do a lot of renders and text if needed, but don´t put too much work and time in a scene of just two characters talking and giving information to the player, like the one of the MC and the teacher in her office.
I would agree, and add to that, example: when the players eyes are moving up and down or when in the bedroom the MILF is moving, the transitions are flowing without any text. So if you are advancing with a click, you miss a few of those scenes as there is no text to stop the click. If you let it play out, it does, slow beautiful and nicely done, but with one click (cause you don't know, and there is no narrative at that point) you miss 3 renders. Better if their was a tiny amount of text for each render that has been made, so you automatically see them.

Apr 18, 2018
I would agree, and add to that, example: when the players eyes are moving up and down or when in the bedroom the MILF is moving, the transitions are flowing without any text. So if you are advancing with a click, you miss a few of those scenes as there is no text to stop the click. If you let it play out, it does, slow beautiful and nicely done, but with one click (cause you don't know, and there is no narrative at that point) you miss 3 renders. Better if their was a tiny amount of text for each render that has been made, so you automatically see them.
I suffered from that, as well.
But it seems he found a solution for that in the later stages of this update: now the images are waiting there until you click.
There still are long, too long, dissolves, but at least you don't miss anything.
Because besides the fact that the renders in this game are gorgeous, fact is they tell a story, with all those nuanced and changing expressios.
I love the story-telling in this game. Dev does it by images, and not just by text.
You don't have a narrator telling you stuff. It's all by dialog, action and thought.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A simple "..." on those images will help with players accidently skipping over them. And using
Code:
with dissolve
or
Code:
with fade
can make the transitions between the images smoother. Instead of just instantly jumping from one to the next.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could somebody please tell me if this girl its Paula? i ask this Because i dont see any other girl in the previous picture that matches (in my opinnion) with this picture in the banner
1663990198064.png

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes