Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
OMG!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see the marvelous versions of Paula you will bring with this beast!
That's tricky, actually: the obvious tendency of any artist with a new tool is to go: "Oh! I can do so much more with this one!"
And then the renders will be a bit better, but will take the same time as before...
:)
I have learned two things in my 30+ years of rendering: a) There's never too much power to the computer, and b) you have to know when the render is good enough.

But of course I'm going to make my scenes more complex!

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
That's tricky, actually: the obvious tendency of any artist with a new tool is to go: "Oh! I can do so much more with this one!"
And then the renders will be a bit better, but will take the same time as before...
I have learned two things in my 30+ years of rendering: a) There's never too much power to the computer, and b) you have to know when the render is good enough.

But of course I'm going to make my scenes more complex!
30 years making renders! very impresive, that a lot of experience, and it explains why i liked your renders so much, what program do you use? i'm also do renders for a living, but i have been doing it for a mere 10% the time you had, also i make architectural renders and i have never try anything with humans, i use 3DsMax and Vray, (i know other programs but i use 3dsMax for work) and i get what you mean, you can keep obsesing over little details, to try to make thing look better, but you also have to keep with a time schedule so you have to let some things go

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
30 years making renders! very impresive, that a lot of experience, and it explains why i liked your renders so much, what program do you use? i'm also do renders for a living, but i have been doing it for a mere 10% the time you had, also i make architectural renders and i have never try anything with humans, i use 3DsMax and Vray, (i know other programs but i use 3dsMax for work) and i get what you mean, you can keep obsesing over little details, to try to make thing look better, but you also have to keep with a time schedule so you have to let some things go
I use mainly Maya since 1998, before that it was Max (hated everything about it. It was a shit-show back then), and Lightwave which I loved.
I used so many other programs, of course, not all of them professionally - since 1988...
For rendering I like using RenderMan the best, and RadeOn ProRender for GPU.
But for this project, obviously, I had to use Daz and iRay - until now, at least.
I want to move the pipeline (some of it, at least) to my favorites - Maya and RenderMan, or even Arnold or ProRender.
I probably did anything you can think of in this field, but I really like character animation best.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I use mainly Maya since 1998, before that it was Max (hated everything about it. It was a shit-show back then), and Lightwave which I loved.
I used so many other programs, of course, not all of them professionally - since 1988...
For rendering I like using RenderMan the best, and RadeOn ProRender for GPU.
But for this project, obviously, I had to use Daz and iRay - until now, at least.
I want to move the pipeline (some of it, at least) to my favorites - Maya and RenderMan, or even Arnold or ProRender.
I probably did anything you can think of in this field, but I really like character animation best.
As i already said, very impresive, you definitely must have tons of expertise in the area, and i also dont like 3dsMax, its quite annoying for me, you need to have a monster computer in order to run it properly, and it still gets glitchy at times . . . and its also very slow at rendering compared whit other sofwares

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
As i already said, very impresive, you definitely must have tons of expertise in the area, and i also dont like 3dsMax, its quite annoying for me, you need to have a monster computer in order to run it properly, and it still gets glitchy at times . . . and it's also very slow at rendering compared whit other sofwares
Rendering (mostly) depends on the render engine, which is often independent of the 3D software you use.
That said, the render plugin of an engine is usually a bit different between programs, as the program's architecture (Maya, Max etc.) greatly affects the render engine's ability to work.
But once the scene is compiled for the renderer, a render on Arnold on Max, for example (if Max has an Arnold plugin), should look the same and take the same time as on Maya.

As for monster computers, you're right - on Maya, a power-hungry beast by all accounts, my weakest computer is flying on the most demanding scenes. But on Daz I can't even bend a character over without my strongest machine lagging and me waiting for the character to catch up with my intentions.

The best I can advise anyone is that you should find the software you feel most comfortable in, as long as it does what you need and as long as you can find a job working on it.
There is little sense in suffering needlessly with Max if you can have Maya, and vice-versa. But - it makes even less sense to be an expert on Maya, while all the jobs you can find in your area are on Max.

Reactions: SuperPerv96
Apr 18, 2018
XTZ Adult Games i just you have "sleep sex" as a planned content. Recently a dev i follow was notified by patreon about this content in his game and have to remove the sleep sex scenes. Just be carefull with this type of content to not get in trouble with patreon, please.
I'm also not a fan of sleep sex. So for the first time - I'm in accord with Patreon! :eek:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
XTZ Adult Games i just you have "sleep sex" as a planned content. Recently a dev i follow was notified by patreon about this content in his game and have to remove the sleep sex scenes. Just be carefull with this type of content to not get in trouble with patreon, please.
I'm also not a fan of sleep sex. So for the first time - I'm in accord with Patreon! :eek:
I really don't like "sleep sex" also. It's generally abuse!
I can only remember two cases where it's "really" sleep sex and it's nicely set up: Twin Hills Tale (unfortunately abandoned) and Grandma's House (Elaine's scene; one of the best harem games around). In those cases there's not only prior consent, but the ladies request it themselves.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I really don't like "sleep sex" also. It's generally abuse!
I can only remember two cases where it's "really" sleep sex and it's nicely set up: Twin Hills Tale (unfortunately abandoned) and Grandma's House (Elaine's scene; one of the best harem games around). In those cases there's not only prior consent, but the ladies request it themselves.
Oh, I don't count that as "true" sleep sex - just like a rape role-play is not rape. Consent is everything.

Anyway, I don't even remember putting "sleep sex" there.
Not in for it, either.
So it goes.
And thanks for the heads-up, lipe2410.

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Patreon tends to Hop betweeen their Rules, ive seen Full Rape Gamescenes still listed on Patreon and for Example Fashion Business had to remove Bardi...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
RTX 4090: First Light

a.jpg

Just testing the new graphics card.
Besides the fact that's stupid-fast, I am also taking advantage of its memory size and changing the materials and textures I'm using.
Stay tuned for more.

P.S.:
Above left - Silvia.
Above right - Paula.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes