• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
RTX 4090: First Light

View attachment 2107863

Just testing the new graphics card.
Besides the fact that's stupid-fast, I am also taking advantage of its memory size and changing the materials and textures I'm using.
Stay tuned for more.

P.S.:
Above left - Silvia.
Above right - Paula.
Oh don't worry ; I won't give you cheek. Er, I mean I'll stay toned... wait no, I meant.... anyway....*cough*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Paula, Finally, Getting Her Wrinkles

Paula_Facial2.jpg

Hi everyone.
Now that we a have a decent card, I am allowing myself to go for realism (sort of).
That means that I can give Paula the look I was meaning to give her, but couldn't until now: a MILF.
A fucking MILF, at that.
After I'm finished with her, I will put up a poll between the new and old look.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2108617

Hi everyone.
Now that we a have a decent card, I am allowing myself to go for realism (sort of).
That means that I can give Paula the look I was meaning to give her, but couldn't until now: a MILF.
A fucking MILF, at that.
Seriously, you are killing me with these teasers of Paula. So hot and beautifull:love:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
ha, this game was a bit goofy and wonky, but I stilled liked it. Getting a femdom vibe from the teacher scenes so I'm hoping you'll expand on that, but we'll see how it goes. Good luck with the game!

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

View attachment 2108617

Hi everyone.
A fucking MILF, at that.
Love all the Teasers! its amazing to see what yo can do with your new Card

But i do have to say that i like more her previous skin, in my opinion she looks more mature whit it, but even whit the new skin she looks georgeous, i will still love her no mather what

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Love all the Teasers! its amazing to see what yo can do with your new Card

But i do have to say that i like more her previous skin, in my opinion she looks more mature whit it, but even whit the new skin she looks georgeous, i will still love her no mather what
To be fair, the old card could do the same things as far as looks go, I just couldn't see the results in any reasonable amount of time.
You can't work like that.

As for the new skin - I get you. I really do.
And you're not the only one who wrote about it.
But the old skin has to drawbacks that I'm fixing: first, it was a non-PBR material, so I can't accurately transfer it to other renderers (which I intend to do after V. 0.0.3). And because it's not PBR, it also reacts to lighting differently than the other shaders in the scene, and a bit unexpectedly.
The second reason is that the previous skin was a bit too spotty and veiny, and when I would add some wrinkles to her, she would look far older than she should.
And when the new look will be done, I also intend to do a Poll to help choose.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
To be fair, the old card could do the same things as far as looks go, I just couldn't see the results in any reasonable amount of time.
You can't work like that.

As for the new skin - I get you. I really do.
And you're not the only one who wrote about it.
But the old skin has to drawbacks that I'm fixing: first, it was a non-PBR material, so I can't accurately transfer it to other renderers (which I intend to do after V. 0.0.3). And because it's not PBR, it also reacts to lighting differently than the other shaders in the scene, and a bit unexpectedly.
The second reason is that the previous skin was a bit too spotty and veiny, and when I would add some wrinkles to her, she would look far older than she should.
And when the new look will be done, I also intend to do a Poll to help choose.
I think you shouldnt worry about it, if its to complicated/time consuming i would say stick with the second skin

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes