Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
The poll is about the skin, not the hair, because the hair is going to change all the time (the hairdo, anyway).
No matter. If there's something I don't like, that tends to be all I see. It's like those who don't like NTR... they aren't sticking around long enough to see anything else!

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Amm... you mean studentenants... :rolleyes:
Silly me. :confused:
For some reason I seem to have installed some totally unrelated third party file that messed with everything! I really should be mindful of the things I put in my computer. I guess I'll be going back to the start to see how the nice landlady leaves her schoolmarmish ways behind and goes to show the kindest instincts towards her studentennats and their unit finally assumes the happiest form, as the two roommates reciprocate and share her feelings and live happily ever after as they should, in one big happy modern story, just how I like it. :whistle:

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
That's tricky, actually: the obvious tendency of any artist with a new tool is to go: "Oh! I can do so much more with this one!"
And then the renders will be a bit better, but will take the same time as before...
:)
I have learned two things in my 30+ years of rendering: a) There's never too much power to the computer, and b) you have to know when the render is good enough.

But of course I'm going to make my scenes more complex!
:)
So you've got 30+ years worth of rendering experience yet so far produced only one instalment of this? And you say you know when the render is good enough. Looking in here, don't you think perhaps you really need to learn when enough renders is good enough?

Anyway, regardless, that all means then that we have a long, long, LONG time to wait for the next instalment and judging by all the chitchat going on that seems to me to be a pretty fair assessment.

And here I was getting pissed off about having waited 9 months already...hell, I'll be older than Paula is now by the time you get close to producing anything of real substance here.

Time to move on and, no, I won't let the door hit me on the way out.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Progress Update

View attachment 2156627

A test-render of Paula, in her new skin in her new house, waiting for some special company for the new game update.
Yeah, lots of trees and plants and stuff. And a new bathing suit.
P.S.:
The Patrons, of course, got this in 4K ;)
Dunno how but she clearly gets hotter and more beautiful with each update

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes