Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
V. 0.0.28 Sneak Peak #01

sp_sc09_sh00b.jpg

Hi guys.
As we progress with the renders, and they're so fu%@ing beautiful, we've decided to start a "Sneak Peak" tradition, in which we will show you some images as we progress (without the dialog. We don't want to spoil the surprises :) ).
Our Patrons, of course, will get more - meaning the sexier images, naturally, depending on their rank.
This is the first image we share, and I don't know about you, but this is the Paula I've imagined when I started this project, over a year ago! :)
I hope you love her as much as I.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
V. 0.0.28 Sneak Peak #01

View attachment 2160186

Hi guys.
As we progress with the renders, and they're so fu%@ing beautiful, we've decided to start a "Sneak Peak" tradition, in which we will show you some images as we progress (without the dialog. We don't want to spoil the surprises :) ).
Our Patrons, of course, will get more - meaning the sexier images, naturally, depending on their rank.
This is the first image we share, and I don't know about you, but this is the Paula I've imagined when I started this project, over a year ago! :)
Yes, I do. Thank you.

There's something I need to get off my chest about this VN. I don't know why, but I can't play it without a serious feeling of dread. I'm not joking. I haven't progressed much, I think I am at the end of the first call between Paula and her mom. Yet, this character made such an impression on me (I really can't tell you why, maybe her fragility at the start) that I don't want her to be made to suffer. I can see the vultures circling and I haven't developed trust with the dev team to feel that nothing bad is going to happen to her, so, I feel quite... unsure??... doubtful??... anyway it feels weird. I really want to go deeper into the story, but, at the same time, if the story makes that character suffer, I don't want to see it. Yeah, I feel really weird about this, never happened in any other of the 300 VN's I've been playing.

So, XTZ Adult Games feel proud that you managed to create a character that impacted me this much, even if I end up never playing this because of it.

Kudos sir, kudos.

Peace :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Yes, I do. Thank you.

There's something I need to get off my chest about this VN. I don't know why, but I can't play it without a serious feeling of dread. I'm not joking. I haven't progressed much, I think I am at the end of the first call between Paula and her mom. Yet, this character made such an impression on me (I really can't tell you why, maybe her fragility at the start) that I don't want her to be made to suffer. I can see the vultures circling and I haven't developed trust with the dev team to feel that nothing bad is going to happen to her, so, I feel quite... unsure??... doubtful??... anyway it feels weird. I really want to go deeper into the story, but, at the same time, if the story makes that character suffer, I don't want to see it. Yeah, I feel really weird about this, never happened in any other of the 300 VN's I've been playing.

So, XTZ Adult Games feel proud that you managed to create a character that impacted me this much, even if I end up never playing this because of it.

Kudos sir, kudos.

I had to take a long pause after reading this and think carefully at what I'm about to write.
After all, lives are at stake!
;)
But seriously, after the obvious (and sincere) gratitude I feel to what you wrote, there's also the understanding that the happiness - albeit a very small part of it - of people really depends on my actions.
So I want to be very clear and very truthful in what I tell you (and others) on the issue you raise.

First of all, Paula will not "suffer" - unless you want her to or let her.
That's an important part of what the game is about.
But I'll emphasize this: she doesn't need to suffer, but it all depends on you.

As a last note, I will say this about the game and the characters: I come - as I've stated quite a few times - from the art of storytelling. Both as a writer and a director. So whatever my game and characters will be, you will feel stuff for them and about them.
You may like it, or you may not - but feel you will.
So take care :)

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I had to take a long pause after reading this and think carefully at what I'm about to write.
After all, lives are at stake!
;)
But seriously, after the obvious (and sincere) gratitude I feel to what you wrote, there's also the understanding that the happiness - albeit a very small part of it - of people really depends on my actions.
So I want to be very clear and very truthful in what I tell you (and others) on the issue you raise.

First of all, Paula will not "suffer" - unless you want her to or let her.
That's an important part of what the game is about.
But I'll emphasize this: she doesn't need to suffer, but it all depends on you.

As a last note, I will say this about the game and the characters: I come - as I've stated quite a few times - from the art of storytelling. Both as a writer and a director. So whatever my game and characters will be, you will feel stuff for them and about them.
You may like it, or you may not - but feel you will.
So take care :)
Oh man. This, this right here, is when you gain a follower. Thanks for reading me and understanding what I wanted to convey, now I feel good for writing it. I was a bit worried that it would be taken as a critic, it isn't, just the opposite.

So, if Paula's fate is in my hands, oh boy. I think I don't need more coffee today.

Thanks for replying. Made my day.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
V. 0.0.28 Sneak Peak #01

View attachment 2160186

Hi guys.
You certainly have an eyes for detail

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You certainly have an eyes for detail
Thank you!

Details are important for immersion in the situation. After playing so many games, I know that it's one aspect that many creators are missing - either on purpose (they don't it's important enough), or by chance (because they don't have the skills or talent).
The games I liked were those that drew me in, by being "complete."

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you!

Details are important for immersion in the situation. After playing so many games, I know that it's one aspect that many creators are missing - either on purpose (they don't it's important enough), or by chance (because they don't have the skills or talent).
The games I liked were those that drew me in, by being "complete."
When I first started using Daz detials never bothered me but over time they become important to me so now I appriacate it when a dev takes the time and effort with his renders

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Nice.
Dev, is it by hand or photoshop?
And what filter?
Photoshop.
It's just one of many paintings and even more wall ornaments that are in the background, so didn't want to invest too much time in them.
It's done with quite a few filters, but the main one is the "Oil Painting," found in the "Artistic" section, and then a bit of manual re-touching, otherwise the eyes would look like crap.

When I really draw (not for this project, yet), it's with Corel's "Painter," and there it's completely different.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Progress Report: The Splits Begin

Split_01s.jpg

At the upcoming update (V. 0.0.28) we already have some massive diversion in the possible attitudes and behaviors of our beloved Paula.
So those of you who want her to remain the modest angel that she is, should really consider their (well, her) actions!
;)
And in the next update (V. 0.0.30), the process of her physical changes will begin, as well - if you so choose, of course.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes