RPGM Onhold Saving the Altar Boi [Demo 6] [Ale_Hibiki]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Malleh

Mar 20, 2023
It's such a shame. There was lots of potential here and aside from a couple of bugs the demo did a great job of setting up the game.

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
While I am a little worried to simply appear and say that I am working on the game without a proper update to it, I am quite touched to see that there are still people who are interested to see how the story might develop in the future.

Unfortunately, work is still rather stagnant, I am really hoping for a more solid release before trying to do more regular updates, but I'll try to see about having something posted here for those that were kind enough to wait me out like this.

Thanks for the support. Really appreciate it.

Dec 26, 2018
While I am a little worried to simply appear and say that I am working on the game without a proper update to it, I am quite touched to see that there are still people who are interested to see how the story might develop in the future.

Unfortunately, work is still rather stagnant, I am really hoping for a more solid release before trying to do more regular updates, but I'll try to see about having something posted here for those that were kind enough to wait me out like this.

great news <3 i love your game

Reactions: Thecatbred and mrra

Psilon

Jun 25, 2017

HELL YHEA. It's so good you are ok Ale, honestly, it was the lack of communication that had me worried, so long as you are Ok we can wait some more

Lets

Jan 17, 2018
Thread Updated: 2022-06-29
Release Date: 2022-06-24

If you get it in tonight you can claim it didn't take a whole year.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes