RPGM Onhold Saving the Altar Boi [Demo 6] [Ale_Hibiki]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I think he is waiting to reach the 100$/month on Patreon before releasing a new update, but tbh he seams extremely silent about the project, idk if it is abandoned or he is just taking a break :/
>Dev is waiting for more money before releasing updates
>Players waiting for updates before commiting to supporting the creator
Huh, I'm not sure this is going to work... Guess we'll wait and see

Reactions: mrra

amandaoneill

Mar 10, 2018
my man, the dev is far removed from waiting for money.
They have a lot of stuff on their plate, if they could i can tell you, theyd be working on the game 24/7
I know them personailly so you may accuse me of bias, but if there is one thing i am 100% certain off, they dont wait for money, they are extremely worried about the whole lack of updates themselves

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
Hi everyone, dev here, a very apologetic dev

Wanted to share a quick comment that due to a few personal reasons I will be putting the game on hold rather than keeping everyone waiting for an update that I cannot seem to produce.
As a friend of mine has shared, had a few things happening around me and my mind has not been on the game 100% of the time.
Money is not the issue, have a job that keeps me stable for the time being, just not in the mental space for it.

Want to thank the people for the support they have been putting into the game despite the lack of updates, you are real MVP's, and when I get out of the slump, I will continue with this venture.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

Wanted to share a quick comment that due to a few personal reasons I will be putting the game on hold rather than keeping everyone waiting for an update that I cannot seem to produce.
As a friend of mine has shared, had a few things happening around me and my mind has not been on the game 100% of the time.
Money is not the issue, have a job that keeps me stable for the time being, just not in the mental space for it.

Want to thank the people for the support they have been putting into the game despite the lack of updates, you are real MVP's, and when I get out of the slump, I will continue with this venture.
Damn, im sorry for accidentally forcing you to have to respond (i was joining the news spam for fun). Hope you'll take your time and get everything irl fixed, we'll all be looking forward to the day when you return in high spirits!!!

lurtz6814

Feb 5, 2020

Hope everything is gets better for you. I really enjoyed this game. The direction and art was great and where it is going was getting exciting to see. Take your time to recover and get back into a better mindset. I definitely will be here to continue to support whenever you return.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020

Oh i didn't know, I'm sorry to make a wrong supposition, plus making you look bad.
I'm really sorry, and don't worry for the time, we will wait and we all hope for you the best

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes