Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh gross, is it really one of those?
Its about 6 times actually but ya its one of those. Each new scene is unlocked by doing the previous ones a certain number of times.
It's the same dev of Public Sex Life H...and that game is just like that, grind a little to access to the new content but unlike other sandbox-games, here it's totally worth it(like there are like 6-7 different dialogues during the sex scenes, both for handjobs and blowjobs)

Reactions: stellzz

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
It's the same dev of Public Sex Life H...and that game is just like that, grind a little to access to the new content but unlike other sandbox-games, here it's totally worth it(like there are like 6-7 different dialogues during the sex scenes, both for handjobs and blowjobs)
The difference was public sex life was only spamming each action once and had different scenario each time, you had to do the whole action tree to progress to the next but there wasnt spam (Though I guess the most recent itterations did introduce big level ui and spam..).

Now I dont want to judge too quick the other actions like dates arent implemented yet they might be giving points toward sex acts also and introduce some kind of story? Though honestly the big ui interface is offputting..

Oh gross, is it really one of those?
Honestly the intro isnt like that and is good enough by itself, better than most first release anyways, its just when you get to the ''true game portion'' atm

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Fan Signature

SavingYandere-Fan.gif
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/saving-yandere-v0-2-paradicezone.81347/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1200264_SavingYandere-Fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Yandere Font used instead of Cabin Sketch Font

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Even though its only a game, I was really scared by the way she was coming on to me lol.
That's what makes them so lovable. As long as her man ain't no idiot she will be like a faithful puppy :love: Even if she does try to maul anybody who tries to steal her man :devilish: At least you know the bitch has your back in a fight!

Reactions: Fibbers

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Model, renders and animations look good, the story is interesting,i like the idea of the 2 paths and the amount of gestures and changes in the face is great, it would be nice to have some scenes at school or another place where some other girl or woman talk to the Mc and see different reactions of her as the love or obsession for the MC increases (depending on the path one follows) so you can appreciate the change in her attitude.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck Dev

Reactions: ShirouC

Fapmachine69

Oct 12, 2018
Okay so... there definitely needs to be a humor tag. This shit had me laughing so hard and I'm not even 15 minutes in.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Idk if anyone else pointed this issue or not so here it is : some of the sentences that are cut in middle because of situations will not stay on screen for reading and they will progress to the next line so fast , even without clicking or pressing Space bar and even in Auto mode.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes