• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh shit, I have his other games on my backlog but that is a huge turn off so I may need to reconsider if I want to play them.
I didn't play the game long enough, but as soon as I found out what this teacher was doing, I immediately shut down and deleted the game.. Not my type of game. :D

Jan 17, 2018
Can't launch on mac os Mojave. Even the windows version through the renpy launcher doesn't work.

UPD: Sorry, I had to update renpy launcher, now it works fine

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I didn't play the game long enough, but as soon as I found out what this teacher was doing, I immediately shut down and deleted the game.. Not my type of game. :D
Not exactly, she only sell herself to you, she liked you from the beginning and when you hear the rumours about she selling herself and ask her for that she kinda see an opportunity of been closer to you. At first it could give the impression that she is prostituting herself to other students but when one of your friends ask about it she slap him. Later she tell you that yoi are the only one she is taking money from. Public Sex Life H is really good you should give it another chance. Sorry for my English hahaha

Reactions: ParadiceZone
Feb 20, 2018
The main girl reminds me of the sister in Waifu Academy, so I'm loving it :)
About the game itself, it is really good and entertaining. The yandere personality is spot-on.
The only issue I find is the grinding which is repetitive and a bit long.
But overall, I am really looking forward to the game which seems well-thought about its mecanic (the dress, gameplay, etc...)

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
By the way if you hated the teacher's story in Public Sex Life H then you have to hate half of the casting of secondary heroines from Being A DIK hahaha

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It isn't what you think, actually. As you move her story forward, you see another student after being slapped who had asked the teacher if she did things for money. So your mc is 'special', lol.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It isn't what you think, actually. As you move her story forward, you see another student after being slapped who had asked the teacher if she did things for money. So your mc is 'special', lol.
forgot about that part

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm, okay. Maybe I'll give this game a chance. And sorry for the bad words about this game as well.
Thanks for the clarification. ;)

But, however, it bothers me that we have to pay her anyway. Though it's good that it will change later.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played in the previous games of this Dev. I started playing once, but I didn't like the fact that we had to pay slut teacher to have sex with her. She sold herself for money and anyone could have sex with her. It does not attract me to the game.

I will give this game a chance because I haven't played a lot of games with yandere women. I'm curious. :D Thanks.
You should've probably kept playing. this is a spoiler do click if you don't want to know what happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hmm, okay. Maybe I'll give this game a chance. And sorry for the bad words about this game as well.
Thanks for the clarification. ;)

But, however, it bothers me that we have to pay her anyway. Though it's good that it will change later.
At tier 2 or 3 she starts paying YOU, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm, I hope its a Yandere who likes to dominate the MC. I guess I have to run the game to see, if its a real dominant Yandere or something lame.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
that's not a sandbox ...just because you keep naming it sandbox doesn';t make it so...so let's drop the sandbox ...before you turn away other people because you keep using the wrong term.
Well, I was going to give this a go, but, I don't do femdom. Even very light stuff. Wasn't even going to post but, seeing a few talking about 'sandbox' and you saying it's not, I decided to respond.

Thing is, as with femdom, there are varying degrees of sandbox games. Some are extreme and have little to no story content. Others, the lighter versions(like Come Home by RJ) that are done right, usually have story elements within. I can't say which this is, as I haven't played it, I'll leave that to you and others to determine. I'll keep an eye on this one though and hope the femdom becomes optional. But, I wish the dev well.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well, I was going to give this a go, but, I don't do femdom. Even very light stuff. Wasn't even going to post but, seeing a few talking about 'sandbox' and you saying it's not, I decided to respond.

Thing is, as with femdom, there are varying degrees of sandbox games. Some are extreme and have little to no story content. Others, the lighter versions(like Come Home by RJ) that are done right, usually have story elements within. I can't say which this is, as I haven't played it, I'll leave that to you and others to determine. I'll keep an eye on this one though and hope the femdom becomes optional. But, I wish the dev well.
to be honest I have not played Come Home so ..I'm not sure how the sandbox is there , but here after the intro you have a screen with the yandere girl and you can only do 2 lewd scenes...and that's it..for now...so I don't really consider that sandbox..you have no other options..you can't go outside (yet) you can't do anything else besides doing 2 lewd scenes with her and changing her outfit from school outfit to naked outfit...and that's why I don't consider this (yet) a sandbox.
Femdom...I dont know..I don't want to say there is none....but I FOR ONE dont remember being anything on the love path , it's more like emotional blackmail ...like you feel compelled to help her out and you start falling for her more and more...but right now it's very much in it's early stages..I don't know exactly how it will go.
She is a bit pushy sometimes...but I would not say that's domination...then again..we might see domination differently so...yea..I can't really recommend it ..yet :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
to be honest I have not played Come Home so ..I'm not sure how the sandbox is there , but here after the intro you have a screen with the yandere girl and you can only do 2 lewd scenes...and that's it..for now...so I don't really consider that sandbox..you have no other options..you can't go outside (yet) you can't do anything else besides doing 2 lewd scenes with her and changing her outfit from school outfit to naked outfit...and that's why I don't consider this (yet) a sandbox.
Femdom...I dont know..I don't want to say there is none....but I FOR ONE dont remember being anything on the love path , it's more like emotional blackmail ...like you feel compelled to help her out and you start falling for her more and more...but right now it's very much in it's early stages..I don't know exactly how it will go.
She is a bit pushy sometimes...but I would not say that's domination...then again..we might see domination differently so...yea..I can't really recommend it ..yet :D
I'll keep watch and make sure to make it entertaining. Ahahaha Just don't get on the wrong side of you know who. That mofo gets out of control.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes