Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Holy shit, just a few scenes in and I want to sew MC's mouth shut with how much shit is coming out of there. One of the biggest pussies dialogue-wise I've seen in months. Thank the Yandere lords he doesn't get to make the final decisions.
The girl is fantastic and hits all the right spots, so I will definitely keep following the game. I only hope the male dialogue will improve when going full obsession.

Reactions: Asou

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I'm not sure what he is talking about...granted I have not finished this update I think...but I would definetly not say this is sandbox....
it's like his other game for now at least..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I reckon that's the sandbox he is referring to....so ..I would definetly not call that sandbox...
What would you call it then? The story has disappeared. Just clicking.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It is a messy WIP sandbox with few options. It does appeal to me.
that's not a sandbox ...just because you keep naming it sandbox doesn';t make it so...so let's drop the sandbox ...before you turn away other people because you keep using the wrong term.

Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm not sure what he is talking about...granted I have not finished this update I think...but I would definetly not say this is sandbox....
it's like his other game for now at least..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I reckon that's the sandbox he is referring to....so ..I would definetly not call that sandbox...
I haven't played in the previous games of this Dev. I started playing once, but I didn't like the fact that we had to pay slut teacher to have sex with her. She sold herself for money and anyone could have sex with her. It does not attract me to the game.

I will give this game a chance because I haven't played a lot of games with yandere women. I'm curious. :D Thanks.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I haven't played with the previous games of this Dev. I started playing once, but I didn't like the fact that we had to pay slut teacher to have sex with her. She sold herself for money and anyone could have sex with her. It does not attract me to the game.

I will give this game a chance because I haven't played a lot of games with yandere women. I'm curious. :D Thanks.
it was a bit of a turn off...but in the end she doesn't want money anymore to do anything and starts to embrace her love for MC so to be honest I would suggest to go back and play that game again :p
and this one...I like it ..quite a bit ....and it's not a sandbox....at least yet...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There is no story just interactions in a sandbox.
you need to play some sandbox games and see the diferrence....
that's all I can say to you....
again this is not a sandbox just because you call it one doesn't make it so....

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
it was a bit of a turn off...but in the end she doesn't want money anymore to do anything and starts to embrace her love for MC so to be honest I would suggest to go back and play that game again :p
and this one...I like it ..quite a bit ....and it's not a sandbox....at least yet...
I don't really like women who sell themselves. They are not worth it. :confused:

Reactions: HansDampf788

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
can't argue with that :) and won't since it's a personal prefference which I understand :D and accept of course :)
The mere fact that she's been having sex for money with students disgusts me and is a turn off for me. :D
But it might not be a problem for someone, I understand.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
that's not a sandbox ...just because you keep naming it sandbox doesn';t make it so...so let's drop the sandbox ...before you turn away other people because you keep using the wrong term.
It is a sandbox or dont you understand what a sandbox is. There is no story just clickable options going nowhere. It is called in polite circles free roaming which says the dev has ran out of ideas for the story.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The mere fact that she's been having sex for money with students disgusts me and is a turn off for me. :D
But it might not be a problem for someone, I understand.
I can't say I enjoy women who do that..but at the end of the day she dropped all that and chose to be with the MC that's why I probably don't have a bigger issue.. :D but again you are right and everyone is free to make their own choices and like whatever they like...we should not criticize anyone for liking a certain type of woman and so on.
It is a sandbox or dont you understand what a sandbox is. There is no story just clickable options going nowhere. It is called in polite circles free roaming which says the dev has ran out of ideas for the story.
aha ...sure...
I agree with you .....it's not a sandbox

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It seems to be interesting, although this bukkake worries me.
I don't like other men in the scenes, but we'll see how it goes.
Dev announced at the beginning of the game that there will be no sharing, ntr or anything else in this game. ;)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I can't say I enjoy women who do that..but at the end of the day she dropped all that and chose to be with the MC that's why I probably don't have a bigger issue.. :D but again you are right and everyone is free to make their own choices and like whatever they like...we should not criticize anyone for liking a certain type of woman and so on.

aha ...sure...
I agree with you .....it's not a sandbox
You dont have a clue what a sandbox is.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
but I didn't like the fact that we had to pay slut teacher to have sex with her. She sold herself for money and anyone could have sex with her.
Oh shit, I have his other games on my backlog but that is a huge turn off so I may need to reconsider if I want to play them.

Reactions: Qmil679
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes