LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I've been waiting for a game like this as well as the release! My favorite genre! Obsessive Girlfriend time!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is the FMC actually a yandere? I feel like that description seems a bit too light-hearted for a romance story involving a yandere.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I really hope this is as awesome as it sounds :O I'm going to go all in on crazy, here's hoping its a legit path!
(In my defense, there is more than a few games lately that say the game is a or b, but in reality, b is a losing state, so only a is playable. I am really hoping this is multiple ways to play)

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
The Yandere-ness, and the interest the MC has for the LI seems a little forced at first, due to the lack of build up at the beginning. But otherwise it's been great so far, and I hope the Dev keeps up the good work. Lots of potential here.

Also is "yandere-ness" a thing? I feel like there's a better term for it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
A mod would be nice to see the paths...lust/love
as for the game...I'm fucking loving it...haven't finished it yet..but I love it..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A mod would be nice to see the paths...lust/love
as for the game...I'm fucking loving it...haven't finished it yet..but I love it..
I don't think it's needed right since the game tells you after each choice if her love or obsession increased

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game looks interesting. ;)

I only have one problem.
I play on android version, the "menu, back, auto" options are so small that it is very difficult to click on them and access the menu to save the game..

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Eh, I thought this game wouldn't have this mode..
It would be good for someone to add a tag from the beginning.
I'm not sure what he is talking about...granted I have not finished this update I think...but I would definetly not say this is sandbox....
it's like his other game for now at least..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I reckon that's the sandbox he is referring to....so ..I would definetly not call that sandbox...

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes