RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Ok, how do you play this with the incest version? Like, is there a version with actual opening like the non incest version?

I'm launch directly into trying to avoid some soldiers and I'm really damn confused.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Ok, how do you play this with the incest version? Like, is there a version with actual opening like the non incest version?

I'm launch directly into trying to avoid some soldiers and I'm really damn confused.
when the new versions are out start from begin, we r still finishing the incest version though

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Too bad. I'm my opnion, this is the best game using S.A art.
It's the best because it's the only one actually made by her. The rest are just commissions. I'm partial to Nergal's stuff, though. It will be very slow-going though because as she's said herself, this is just a side project.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
It's the best because it's the only one actually made by her. The rest are just commissions. I'm partial to Nergal's stuff, though. It will be very slow-going though because as she's said herself, this is just a side project.
Yeah, i know all this stuff. I'm already talked with the devs about this game, they told me the same thing. Shame that they don't have a lot of people who pays for it.

Reactions: yoyomistro

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i went through my watch list and saw this game and i remember i dont play it for a long time and for my surprise it hasnt been update since last year, is the game abandoned/onhold or the devs are simply too slow?

myself

Sep 21, 2017
i went through my watch list and saw this game and i remember i dont play it for a long time and for my surprise it hasnt been update since last year, is the game abandoned/onhold or the devs are simply too slow?
the game is her side project, her main game project is zombie retreat, and her comic milf airline... and her secpndary work are the commissions from patreon, the last in her priority list is this game, so she will only do artwork for this game when all the tasks above are cleared, adding to that there r only 2 more people involved in the game myself who is the script/story writter, and Rilkhai the game developer, and since none of us r rly full time dedicated to make this game compouding the fact that rilkhai doesnt have much experience with rpgmaker, hence the game making progression speed, as i said in the begining this is more like a fan game made by her patreons

Reactions: rf96

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
the game is her side project, her main game project is zombie retreat, and her comic milf airline... and her secpndary work are the commissions from patreon, the last in her priority list is this game, so she will only do artwork for this game when all the tasks above are cleared, adding to that there r only 2 more people involved in the game myself who is the script/story writter, and Rilkhai the game developer, and since none of us r rly full time dedicated to make this game compouding the fact that rilkhai doesnt have much experience with rpgmaker, hence the game making progression speed, as i said in the begining this is more like a fan game made by her patreons
Thnx for the explanation, that explains the slow production and why it has been so long, so i will take this game off my watch list.

Mar 11, 2018
Seems like barely anything new other than bugfix most likely. Unless that tentacle scene is considered "new content" I might wait another 5 years, if it surpasses that long. At this pace it's not even worth to release anything, while I appreciate new stuff, Scarlett should just put on-hold indefinitely until half a chapter is complete or something. Or better, turn Savior Quest into comics and be done.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Shota version crashes every time I try to load or save.
Happens on new game and when loading old saves.

Loading Error.
Failed to load: img/characters/Hero1.png

Retry and I get this error.

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.
Error: Failed to load: img/characters/Hero1.png
at Function.ImageManager.isReady (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7901:13)
at Scene_Load.Scene_Base.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:90:25)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2018:48)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOtp.js:7951:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7930:10)
Press F5 to restart the game.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes