RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
the game is her side project, her main game project is zombie retreat, and her comic milf airline... and her secpndary work are the commissions from patreon, the last in her priority list is this game, so she will only do artwork for this game when all the tasks above are cleared, adding to that there r only 2 more people involved in the game myself who is the script/story writter, and Rilkhai the game developer, and since none of us r rly full time dedicated to make this game compouding the fact that rilkhai doesnt have much experience with rpgmaker, hence the game making progression speed, as i said in the begining this is more like a fan game made by her patreons
Oh, that's why I thought the art style are very familiar, but isn't zombie retreat finished like half an year ago and there are only some additional scene that is missing? I mean I didn't find any significant difference in the game for I think 2 updates already. I thought this is the following project of zombie retreat, since it's already been out for about 2 years and didn't have any update since.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Any body can answer me !! please !!
Why i play new game and stuck at sword training ?? it's keep asking equip sword , but after equip great sword or short sword training won't continue .........

Mar 11, 2018
so did the story actually progress or anything?? i dont wanna try this again and be left with disapointment, i liked the idea of the game but nothing really existed and if it did get a good update, is the Incest/Shota Version also updated??

ty if reply
Considering in the two year span since it's debut, straight nothing. I comprehend she doesn't have sufficiently free time when her schedule is booked by Zombie's Retreat, Milf Airlines, comissions and real life, but releasing a "fake" update is basically translating to "alright guys, this project is somewhat NOT DEAD! But how far it'll progress I have no clue..."

Reactions: Winiii

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Which version is up to date? I played a bit of both version, and for the moment, I find the shota version much less interesting.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Any body can answer me !! please !!
Why i play new game and stuck at sword training ?? it's keep asking equip sword , but after equip great sword or short sword training won't continue .........
It has to be a "Sword" Short and great won't work.
If it's bugged for you, you have to start from a previous save. I suggest finish Archery first

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes