RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
noup unfortunatly in the begining we thought making a non shota incest version too but it was gonna be lots of version so we reduced to 2
Ugh that's depressing, games looks interesting but I can't stand shota. Want the incest content but playing a character that looks 14 is so unappealing. Guess this is a pass for me.

Reactions: Boldano

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Others prefer to play shota...
That's why options are good, I guess people that don't want incest but shota are in the same pool. I will agree that 4 games for the modes would be a bit annoying. It wouldn't require making any different content, but would just look a bit messy.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Ugh that's depressing, games looks interesting but I can't stand shota. Want the incest content but playing a character that looks 14 is so unappealing. Guess this is a pass for me.
the truth is im fed up with stud 90% of the games here are perverted stud or perverted old man or a "pervert halfling" and often include loli, I wanted the oposite i want a game where the older female ara ara the sh1t out of an inocent shota, thats what the game was suposed to be, but since patreon doesnt allow shota and incest and since half of her fans doesnt like shota we created the stud version too

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
the truth is im fed up with stud 90% of the games here are perverted stud or perverted old man or a "pervert halfling" and often include loli, I wanted the oposite i want a game where the older female ara ara the sh1t out of an inocent shota, thats what the game was suposed to be, but since patreon doesnt allow shota and incest and since half of her fans doesnt like shota we created the stud version too
I figured that was the case. Most games have options to turn off content, but when it's your main character completely changing it's not such an easy manner, so it's nice you gave the general option as it is. I'm curious to know if anyone would want to play the basic release without any fetish content, but of course with patreon it's kind of required I guess. I always like to mention SubscribeStar is free of all that crap, but a lot of pledgers don't want to make the change it seems. My account was randomly suspended on patreon so I don't touch it at all anymore.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
I figured that was the case. Most games have options to turn off content, but when it's your main character completely changing it's not such an easy manner, so it's nice you gave the general option as it is. I'm curious to know if anyone would want to play the basic release without any fetish content, but of course with patreon it's kind of required I guess. I always like to mention SubscribeStar is free of all that crap, but a lot of pledgers don't want to make the change it seems. My account was randomly suspended on patreon so I don't touch it at all anymore.
humm im not a professional game maker me and Rilkhai are both just Scarlet patreon subscriber so its up to her to decide if she wants to change fom patreon to subscribestar, but honestly I know alot of artist are afraid of the transition cuz its gonna be alot of work to change content place and there is a high chance of loosing many subscriber during the process

Reactions: Stonerbank

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Im playing the uncensored version and the game crash when the slaimer monster defeat you...FACK lol

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So... is this game really only up to getting the trainings and talking with the queen? Thought this game was a full game or is it the other one (downloaded the Shota one) since it's v1.2 xD

And as someone said from above, choosing to fight the tentacles will result in you being defeated and the game crashing... Error is Failed to load img/characters/HeroDamage.png

Also there's the bug when entering Barracks (Building North of the Princess' Training Ground, a.k.a. the Paladin? Training Ground) then exiting teleports you to the storage room on the second floor of your house (in the other universe) and talking with your Mom(?) on the room south of the stairs cause the game to get stuck.

Reactions: Anarys

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What's the problem with tentacles?
I guess they are pissed because they rape your love interest...but i'm not sure, because i have not played this game since the last update, so i have no idea, i'm just looking at the comments.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
OK everyone for the shota version this is the bugfix patch for the tentacle bug, please tell me if stud version have similar problem, thank you, later will upload the full version, oh and to anyone that is fan of Scarlet art, there is a new version of Zombie Retreat by Siren

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
This game would be so much better if it didn't look like the dev learned English from text messaging/Twitter...

Other than that, and some really bad bugs, this looks promising. The dev should consider three versions: original non-incest teen version, incest teen version and incest shota version. If anything, the teen version switch would be so much easier than the almost complete rewire that the shota version is.

Personally, I'm using the shota version, but only because it reminds me of Siren's work. Besides, this site is teeming with teen MCs banging their moms, sisters, cousins and aunts. (And yaoi. And NTR.)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes