RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

DarkJS

Jun 20, 2017
I hate it when developers use incorrect nomenclature for their release versions. 1.0 is supposed to be a fully-finished first version of the game. With over 2 years of development time and a 1.2 version number I thought this was a whole game. Turns out you don't even get past the intro.
Yeah, seriously disappointed here too. I try to avoid WIP because I'm far less likely to ever come back to something that I started and it wasn't finished. Stuff I really liked I can't get back into if I finish the available contenet and then more gets added. /sigh

Reactions: Signtist

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
sooo.. next update when?? or it is gonna be a bug fix update that comes next or something?...
wasn't V1.2 literally just that, or something. was so hyped when it got updated and fucking nothing..
such a shame. 2 years (3 soon????) and we have nothing except a prolouge and the MC choosing his class and his companions and thats it. please just cancel this shit instead of giving me false hope. dont think i've ever seen a game out for this long that has as little content as this game and apparently gets updated and not abandoned.. fk right off

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Would have been great if we could have gotten incest with non-shota. Confused on why both need to be packaged together.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Scarlet really seems to like using that Dinner Table image, this is the third game I can think of with the exact same image but different faces.

Can't blame scarlet for Zombies life as the dev quit not Scarlet, as for Zombies Retreat that had an update just a week ago so it seems like Scarlet is still working on it just fine.
maybe aged well or not but not to forgot that she draw some references of Urban Demons into her artstyle. but that's another story which probably belongs to that game's thread btw.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Damn, I thought it was finished (since it said "1.2"). It was the first game in a long time that did catch my attention, does anyone know if they continue with the game? or was it abandoned? I quite liked the story and the character design

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Damn... I've read some review... People are too hypocritical criticizing Scarlett Ann's work. Yes, maybe it reuses images or uses some type of specific model, but damn... It seems that you have never been working hard in the development of a game, or games, how difficult it is and all that it implies, and that you also meet this type of people on a page where they download the game for free. Personally, I like the art of Scarlett Ann, sometimes I could say that I am not a big fan of huge boobs, but I still love them, at least they entertain me a lot.

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
Damn, I thought it was finished (since it said "1.2"). It was the first game in a long time that did catch my attention, does anyone know if they continue with the game? or was it abandoned? I quite liked the story and the character design
I guess it's because Scarlett is still doing art for other game developers like Siren, the creator of Zombies Retreat and the new of sequel of it. That is commission based while this one (Savior Quest) is her own game and updates it on her free time I think.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sep 21, 2020
Need help, what am I gonna about this? I was playing on my phone using Joiplay. Its my second time to download it. Screenshot_2021-04-21-19-14-54-73.png

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
so after the 4 trainings what is next? I am kinda stuck and pretty sure at this point there is nothing left but bugs...

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes