RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Went to the sword training after going to the quarter master and keeps telling me to equip a sword, quarter master gave me a short sword and great sword but apparently those don't count. So, aside from that bug where the hell do you get a "sword" that qualifies?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
no, but i did found thread with finished games but theres no completed tag in the past. Sorry for bothering, just curious. im out
The 1.2 can be confusing, yea. And you're right some completed games don't have the tag. This game is gonna be slow-going though as it's a low-priority side project for ScarlettAnn.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
ScarlettAnn has COVID

"
The past week have truly been some of the hardest in my life. I tested positive for COVID and have begun two-week quarantine. .
My symptoms are not severe (light cough)Chill, aches, fever and I’m feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with doctor.
Thank you so much to those of you who have been wishing me well. While having it i am still working but at a slower pace and I look forward to being back at it soon. Lots of love <3
"

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
ScarlettAnn has COVID

"
The past week have truly been some of the hardest in my life. I tested positive for COVID and have begun two-week quarantine. .
My symptoms are not severe (light cough)Chill, aches, fever and I’m feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with doctor.
Thank you so much to those of you who have been wishing me well. While having it i am still working but at a slower pace and I look forward to being back at it soon. Lots of love <3
"
April news. She's already recovered and working on new project.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I really wish people would finish existing projects before working on new ones.
weeeeeeeell, she is an artist who gets contracted by other to do work. and how business works, is you take the clients when they come, or you starve. sometimes you have to balance more than one job, because otherwise you turn down the ones that show up until you finish this project, then they found different artists and you don't have any work anymore. this was supposedly a side project she started because why not when you don't have work from other areas. might as well fill your time in between jobs.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Does it have impregnation?
The game did not have that many updates so far, so it is still in a quite early stage. Regarding the date of the last update (about 10 months ago) I guess the better question is, if it will have another update...

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
The game did not have that many updates so far, so it is still in a quite early stage. Regarding the date of the last update (about 10 months ago) I guess the better question is, if it will have another update...
this is the side project of scarlett ann. she gets commissioned to work on other projects, and does this in her spare time, from my understanding. so infrequent updates means she is busy with other projects paid for by someone who doesnt accept "im busy working on my own shit on your dime" as an excuse? maybe. just pointing out that this might be the case. either way, you may be right, i may be right, the dog next door might be sending me signals to kill my neighbours directly into my brain via morse code using dog farts.... who knows.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes