RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Poor ScarlettAnn :( she's too busy WAY WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Toooo busy making commissions + game development participation on zombies retreat 2, prince of suburbia and On Edge that she barely got any time for her own personal projects ;(

Its there anyone pledging for her know if she have shared anything related to her own game? no matter if its a game on hold as long as she have any plans for her game in the future

Reactions: hsno

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i can't give money to them but i do wish the dev had more time for there game it lookes good. but then they do have alot on there plate.

Reactions: hsno

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
This is ridiculous. They told us that this game would be released in November but not It's middle of the month of December. Still no update.

Aug 25, 2021
ScarlettAnn is not a trusted artist keep jumping from a project to another. Multiple games at the same time to make the most cash possible without finishing the old games yet. What a shame, a scumbag artist will never be a good game maker.
I know this is long dead, but I saw it up here and I need to speak out against this weird entitled attack on a creator that I really appreciate for their work. If you aren't happy with their work, don't support them, its that simple. The artist doesn't owe you anything, and it's inappropriate for you to trash them and call them a scumbag - when really you just ought to be grateful that they exist.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like there art style and the work they do on other game's if i am right was befor they started there game. so there scarletanne is holding up there oath to the other dev's there helping. i respect scarletann for that.

Reactions: redsling

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me if this game will be ever released? As I can see on patreon site this game is still in development, but I can't see what is the progress, because I'm not a patreon. I played a test version and this game could be really great experience, but I have doubts if this game will be ever released...

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
is it completed? 2 years since last uptaded
No, the game is not complete.
By looking at the patron, it looks like ScarlettAnn is still making the game assets, as there are many posts like " " and so on... (SQ probably meaning Savior Quest)
I'm not a patron, so I'm just guessing ;p but I think she will finish all assets before going back to programming the game...

myself

Sep 21, 2017
No, the game is not complete.
By looking at the patron, it looks like ScarlettAnn is still making the game assets, as there are many posts like " " and so on... (SQ probably meaning Savior Quest)
I'm not a patron, so I'm just guessing ;p but I think she will finish all assets before going back to programming the game...
far from it its just me and Rilkhai have little time due to our own work and personal life

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Go and play the sandbox RPGM game called "Peasants Quest", NOW list how many items, sounds, music, voices, pillars, houses, roads, and MAPS are exactly the same lol.
Oh, this one has characters with large tits, childhood best friends/ wardens/ guardians/ and any OTHER word they want to substitute.....because of PATREON YO! lol.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Is this game abandoned or is Scarlett still working on it?

I did some digging and I found this;

(2021-10-20)
(2021-10-04)
, , , (2021-06-13)

The most recent mention that she made about Savior Quest that I've found (I don't have access to her Discord, if she even has one haha) was on 2021-09-25. This is all the information I found in about 20 minutes. Seems like she's going through for some quality improvements, which I welcome as the differences in the busts alone are quite obvious and significant. Keep in mind that she may have made a more recent mention about the game that I may have missed.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes