RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe "on hold", Scarlett Ann has always said this game is at the bottom of her priority list
Site rules are 18 months no update then it gets the abandoned tag.
If they make an exception for one they have to make it for all.

Reactions: latrop16

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Site rules are 18 months no update then it gets the abandoned tag.
If they make an exception for one they have to make it for all.
latest update about the game on her patreon is from april 10 so much less than 18 months, what's the exact criteria for abandoned,update here or real abandoned?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
latest update about the game on her patreon is from april 10 so much less than 18 months
Game update here is over the 18 month rule.
Post update don't count for the 18 month game update rule.

If not posting about the game and no game update for 90 days it get the abandoned tag.
If no game update in 18 months it gets the abandoned tag regardless of posting.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
kind of an stupid rule, since it doesn't account if the game is really abandoned or ont
You are aware someone can always just say they are working on it right and not be doing jack shit right?
Just accept the rule that no updates=abandoned and maybe one day be happy and surprised that an abandoned game comes back with an update.
This is ultimately a pirate site at the end and regardless if Devs post here or not the sites purpose is not to play damage control for devs and ease the worries of people

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You are aware someone can always just say they are working on it right and not be doing jack shit right?
Just accept the rule that no updates=abandoned and maybe one day be happy and surprised that an abandoned game comes back with an update.
This is ultimately a pirate site at the end and regardless if Devs post here or not the sites purpose is not to play damage control for devs and ease the worries of people
You do realize that the definition of the word abandoned doesn't change because "my rules". This is not a case of semantics or damage control.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
You do realize that the definition of the word abandoned doesn't change because "my rules". This is not a case of semantics or damage control.
Devs generally ask for the On hold status themselves or make a post and pause their patreon.
Also how can you not fucking understand the concept of people saying they are working on something and not updating shit, many devs have pulled this, Scarlett isn't one of them as she is doing other things so just drop it as you aren't going to change how things work

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Devs generally ask for the On hold status themselves or make a post and pause their patreon.
Also how can you not fucking understand the concept of people saying they are working on something and not updating shit, many devs have pulled this, Scarlett isn't one of them as she is doing other things so just drop it as you aren't going to change how things work
A better question is how do you not understand what the world abandoned means.

she didn't just say she was working on it she uploaded images of the reworked characters wich you can find a few posts back and also new maps.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016

she didn't just say she was working on it she uploaded images of the reworked characters wich you can find a few posts back and also new maps.
Go bitch to the mods about the rules of the site.
A non playable update means nothing so go cry to them

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

This site has "rules" and one of the rules state that if a game/vn does not get a game update in 18 months then the abandoned tag go up.
It does not matter what you think the abandoned tag means but what the "rules" are, please knock it off.

ADD: 8/2/2022.
I don't really see this going anywhere at all, it took 2 years just to get this very short prologue or demo out and that was more than 23 months ago, so 4 years for such a short demo/prologue does not make me hold out hope there will be anything more for this.

Last edited:

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I really hope that one day this game will be fully released, because it looks really promising, and in my opinion this game could be much better than zombie games that were released already. Scarlett Ann please don't abondon this game.

Reactions: daddy1

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
This site has "rules" and one of the rules state that if a game/vn does not get a game update in 18 months then the abandoned tag go up.
It does not matter what you think the abandoned tag means but what the "rules" are, please knock it off.

ADD: 8/2/2022.
I don't really see this going anywhere at all, it took 2 years just to get this very short prologue or demo out and that was more than 23 months ago, so 4 years for such a short demo/prologue does not make me hold out hope there will be anything more for this.
No, if the AUTHOR doesn't update-- which she did.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No, if the AUTHOR doesn't update-- which she did.
The last update for this game was back in 2020, now if there is a newer version of that game that is less then 18 month old a link for it would help.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look the dev has other work as well the game will come out when scarlet can get to it. there are other dev's who use scarlets art because it's good work. if you payed for the games develpment then you can wait for it like everybody els.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I've successfully converted the game to linux but the problem is that you are inconsistent with calling a .png in terms of capitalisation. You are, for example calling "Elf Archers.png" but the file name is "elf archers.png". Please fix this in the next version.
EDIT: renaming the file to "Elf Archers.png" doesn't work because in other places the game is actually calling for "elf archers.png". This doesn't matter in windows, but it does in linux. It also just looks like sloppy code.

Reactions: rf96
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes