RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I still saying that until ScarlettAnn its completely free out from the current games she's providing her art, then her hands are tied between commissions and art for the games in which she legit have zero space to spare to her own game

Reactions: Aderod and jcgan

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
Can't blame scarlet for Zombies life as the dev quit not Scarlet, as for Zombies Retreat that had an update just a week ago so it seems like Scarlet is still working on it just fine
ZR is just a remake for zombie life it's literally the same game with same art she did not want to make new art for zombie life she is working on UD whith nergal too and he will be starting new project, at the same time just decide to cancel the great game prince of seburbia and now start this game , what a mess i told them befor that scumbag bonergames wont finish anygame and i was right now i tell you none of this games will be finished :)

Excuse me, but I have to ask if you're being serious? That's not even close to the truth[/QUOTE]

im dead serious if you dont know what im talking about then you have no idea about the subject but to keep it short this game wont be finished just like prince of seburbia was cancelled too and zombieslife is missing art, people who have a cancelled game(pos) and start another new project then 2 others when the old one still alpha state will not finish any of the games.
[/QUOTE]
Prince of Suburbia is still going.

Nov 3, 2020
Is there any game similar to this one because I love it especially Shota content it's a shame it's too short don't tell me zombies retreat or zombie life because I already played that

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
if im not mistaken this site forbid shota content as some of the game has been removed such as NTRMAN games.

wendigoflames

Nov 6, 2017
It would be awesome if some other creator picked up this game where the original creators left off. Or some makes a new game in the same style.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I been through all the pages, and no save, is there a save file for recollection room for both versions?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Did you miss the part where this game was abandoned? You can never trust WEG version numbers, if they put v1.2, assume it was v0.12. The latest version barely finishes the prologue, you think there's going to be any save and/or recollection rooms?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so because the dev has other game's there doing art for and being payed to do that but there own game is now like this. i believe are want to hope they get free time to come back to it. if the dev is not who i think it is and i am wrong then sorry.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Did you miss the part where this game was abandoned? You can never trust WEG version numbers, if they put v1.2, assume it was v0.12. The latest version barely finishes the prologue, you think there's going to be any save and/or recollection rooms?
Well someone might pick it up and mod it with a recollection room it's been done before, mind you would think recollection room would be made before the game ends at least.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes