RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Can we just have non shota but incest story on this game? I feel disguting to play non 18+ boy to had sex
I don't want to sound like I'm criticizing, everyone thinks what they want but...

Do you find it disgusting to play a character who doesn't look like he's at least 18 years old for sex scenes, but on the other hand, is it okay to have sex with your mom or sister ? :unsure:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Exactly a year without updates what happen
Understand that she must have a priority as an artist for Siren's Zombie's Retreat 2, Prince of Suburbia and On Edge.

Add in top of that the commissions she may have from clients, even I'm doubtful that this ever will get an update until she's actually 80% available after finishing 2 of the 3 games she's an lead artist!

This artist in specific did got the glance of captivating me to follow her because she do seems to have a real talent that many seem to reach out for games :D

Reactions: yoyomistro

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Understand that she must have a priority as an artist for Siren's Zombie's Retreat 2, Prince of Suburbia and On Edge.

Add in top of that the commissions she may have from clients, even I'm doubtful that this ever will get an update until she's actually 80% available after finishing 2 of the 3 games she's an lead artist!

This artist in specific did got the glance of captivating me to follow her because she do seems to have a real talent that many seem to reach out for games :D
With the 2 other games you mean Zombie's Retreat Gridlocked & Prince Of Suburbia ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
With the 2 other games you mean Zombie's Retreat Gridlocked & Prince Of Suburbia ?
Yes!

You can find the 3 games listed plus her twitter + DA to see what i'm talking about, I wish to see content for her own game but its veryyyyy odd to see that happen until she finish to delivering her talent to these games.

I'm happy that she's busy because at least she getting paid for the content providing to these devs so the wait may be worth since this game have man or shota version which is selective & open to audiences

Reactions: yoyomistro

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yes!

You can find the 3 games listed plus her twitter + DA to see what i'm talking about, I wish to see content for her own game but its veryyyyy odd to see that happen until she finish to delivering her talent to these games.

I'm happy that she's busy because at least she getting paid for the content providing to these devs so the wait may be worth since this game have man or shota version which is selective & open to audiences
Prince Of Suburbia only gets 2 updates a year & Zombie's retreat gets only 2-3 scenes considering this, it's still very slow.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Prince Of Suburbia only gets 2 updates a year & Zombie's retreat gets only 2-3 scenes considering this, it's still very slow.
Scarlett has made it clear to her patrons that this is a side project, and has lowest priority in any of her endeavors so the expectations were clearly set on her part. In addition to the games listed by BruceMcGivern , she has comic series and other commissions that take priority over this project.

UselessNBDA

Dec 23, 2020
at least they are 18 + so yes
DUDE I'm gonna be honest with you. why do you care about the age? do you think a 16 or 17 y.o boy can't have sex?
regulations about 18 y.o and that kinda stuff are only some political laws made by the government of some countries to satisfy a particular party or a group of people who hold a big influence on the country.. Check the old history you will find women and men were getting married at an age when you was still in middle school (14 yo, 13yo) and it was normal back in the day. (I'm not saying this to point at it like it was a good thing cuz we don't know, since we have never experienced how social life was back in the day.) now I feel like you're basing your disgust on some stupid rules made by some imbeciles.. I respect everyone tasts and fetishes but I find your reason for hating shota as an unvalid argument. Finally, I am not here to offende you or to say I hate what you said.. because no one here is in the right or in the wrong but I do believe that people from back in the day and people of this era we're in are all sinners without an exception. I just couldn't bear reading what you said and keep quiet about it.. I hope you can understand!!

Reactions: megadaiklord

UselessNBDA

Dec 23, 2020
View attachment 154925

Overview:
In a far distant unknown part of the Universe a world called Aeon, a calamity has befll on it...The Dark Queen using her immense dark power unleashed a spell covering all of Aeon. Every single man, elf or any male humanoid stroke by the spell would turn into raging beasts under her command.
Any attempt to cure or reverse has failed so far, once turned into a monster no trace from what it was once not even memories or trace of recognition of their beloved ones were left. Some could hold for a while longer clinging for his sanity but resistance was futile.
And soon all kingdoms were voided of man...​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-30
Release Date: 2020-09-30
Developer: ScarlettAnn
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Thanks to myself for the share.

View attachment 154926 View attachment 154927 View attachment 154928 View attachment 154929 View attachment 154930 View attachment 154931 View attachment 154932 View attachment 154933 View attachment 154934
Hello, I know this is an overused question and you got sick of it... but I seriously want the continuation of the game.. how can I reach the author without having to pay like patreon or stuff.. I want his dicord community or at least his Twitter..

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Someone tell me honestly. After so much time why there is so little content? Art and concept is super but i got back for this game after a year and still no real progres. Such a shame. Please lets this game be finished.

Reactions: Ron Perlman

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Someone tell me honestly. After so much time why there is so little content? Art and concept is super but i got back for this game after a year and still no real progres. Such a shame. Please lets this game be finished.
I know what you mean. I would like to see more content of this game, but unfortunately this game is a side project for ScarlettAnn. Her commissions and work commitments for other games take priority over this one. I know she as been redrawing mainly updating her characters designs but I know nothing more than that with the way it sounds it'll be sometime before we an update.

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
is the game is finished or not?
I played the incest version but seems incomplete.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes