RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This game would be so much better if it didn't look like the dev learned English from text messaging/Twitter...

Other than that, and some really bad bugs, this looks promising. The dev should consider three versions: original non-incest teen version, incest teen version and incest shota version. If anything, the teen version switch would be so much easier than the almost complete rewire that the shota version is.

Personally, I'm using the shota version, but only because it reminds me of Siren's work. Besides, this site is teeming with teen MCs banging their moms, sisters, cousins and aunts. (And yaoi. And NTR.)
I'm pretty sure she's south east Asian, as for why her English is broken. Probably not worth hiring a proofreader for a side project.

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
Wow, this is broken as fuck. You enter certain buildings and when you go out of them you are suddenly in another pace and if you talk to some npc's the game freezes. i never knew that RPGM game could be this borked.

Reactions: Anarys

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
why sexy thot onee-chan must be combined with shota
this isn't fair

big boobs and ass onee-chan should be rammed by big cock too

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Shit, expected this to have more to it when i just started playing. Oh well, one to keep an eye on because i love the art of ScarlettAnn, she draws all the big tiddies and small lads

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Shit, expected this to have more to it when i just started playing. Oh well, one to keep an eye on because i love the art of ScarlettAnn, she draws all the big tiddies and small lads
It's a side project, don't hold your breath. She's made that very clear, you're better off playing some of the other games on here by devs that have commissioned her art (Zombie's Retreat, Prince of Suburbia, A Zombie's Life).

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
It's a side project, don't hold your breath. She's made that very clear, you're better off playing some of the other games on here by devs that have commissioned her art (Zombie's Retreat, Prince of Suburbia, A Zombie's Life).
Unfortunately already beat both zombie games and Prince of Suburbia isn't quite there yet for me to want to jump in, plus the main character is a little too tall for what i enjoy from Scarlett

Not too big a deal, but was surprised when i hit the end so quick

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Before I start the game, I would like to know what is the difference between incest/shota version and "normal" one.
Is the art just different and names or does the "normal" game have no incest scenes?
Because I don't like shota stuff but would like still have the option to see all the scenes.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I hate it when developers use incorrect nomenclature for their release versions. 1.0 is supposed to be a fully-finished first version of the game. With over 2 years of development time and a 1.2 version number I thought this was a whole game. Turns out you don't even get past the intro.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I met Scarlett in real life. She is hotter than her drawings. But she is very shy and doesn't like talking to people in person. She makes child Hinata look bold by comparison. By the way, she has a Ph'D in Fine Art if you didn't know.
That's cool, is she like south east Asian? I always got that vibe from her for some reason lol.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes