RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
was this a demo or something ? barely any game time :cautious:

Just some small training with the staff of the court and thats it ?

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Shota version crashes every time I try to load or save.
Happens on new game and when loading old saves.

Loading Error.
Failed to load: img/characters/Hero1.png

Retry and I get this error.

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.
Error: Failed to load: img/characters/Hero1.png
at Function.ImageManager.isReady (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7901:13)
at Scene_Load.Scene_Base.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:90:25)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2018:48)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOtp.js:7951:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7930:10)
Press F5 to restart the game.
forgot to ask ull probably need to replay from the begining the old save wont work

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I tried it, hated it. The tentacle scene is not just with one love interest but two. What's worse completely unavoidable!!! Seriously?!?! I don't want to watch my love interests get violated in front of me and I can't do anything. MC had more than enough time to react and warn the girls but no. It just felt like a cheap hentai scene. What's worse is you lose no matter what you do. Really distasteful which is a shame because the girls are so hot but like I said what's the point if they just get violated in front of me.

Devs really need to reconsider this because this is just not gonna sit right with a lot of people who feel like they have no choice, when all three options resulting in you failing. At least make it optional for people who are not into that stuff.

Yeah if this is how it is then I don't really want to continue. I am out.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I was afraid that this game was abandoned, but fortunately I was mistaken :) When can we expect more updates? I hope that pretty soon, because this game looks really good.

About tentacles, for me game crashed when I tried to fight with it, other options worked.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
are both versions that short or only the incest one ?

caus on the incest path u only get towards the training part thats like maybe 10 min playtime at best lol

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
so did the story actually progress or anything?? i dont wanna try this again and be left with disapointment, i liked the idea of the game but nothing really existed and if it did get a good update, is the Incest/Shota Version also updated??

ty if reply

_trex_

Aug 18, 2018
yes this is wip
the version before this end before the training stuff
do not expect an update in the near future because this one is like a year after the last version
for the tentacle part just dont choose hide or u see the thing u hate most

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I think that by following this thread for a while, I was not disappointed with this update. After all, it has been said that it would be quite small and would only introduce a few skills and characters. Bearing in mind that this game is the last one on ScarlettAnn's list of priorities, then we should wait for the next update next year only.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm i wonder if someone knows if its still in development? or have the current updated changelog, since the one here say 11-2019 so... i apreaciate any answer

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Not worth playing really ... U basicly run trough the game in 10 min or less... U get rid of a tentacle monster

And learn some skills and thats it :cautious:
I agree with that too but i like it nonetheless !
Someone can tell me how are the updates so far ? i mean how fast the updates come ?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes