Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Thing that gets me most with this VN.
The Evil/Good route is a NoGo.
Good people are not particularly prudes, have sex in all kinds of positions and even do things not considered vanilla by some.

Can't say i can be bothered with this VN much longer.
With that Good/Evil crap screwing things up.
Don't have to be a Jackass to Fuck proper in several ways.

See what happens or not, in the next update.
everything except missionary is evil!

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Good people are not particularly prudes, have sex in all kinds of positions and even do things not considered vanilla by some.

That is a really dumb mechanic

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
That is a really dumb mechanic
It doesn't fare as well in this VN.
May work for other VN's, it ruins this one in a few ways.
Hope the end-product fares better then what it's been, for the sake of those still seeing it through.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
"Hey everyone. We are truly sorry for the second delay. Rest assured, this version will be ready before this month ends. As of today, all the renders and the script is done! Currently, we are rendering the last few animations. As soon as they are ready, we are gonna test the game for the last time and release it. Again, we are really sorry for all the delays."

The dev just posted this on his discord.

Reactions: VVAR666 and LadyBee

CLyde03

Feb 15, 2018
got a question
started yesterday with this game but did the patch even change anything as they are not blood related?
or are they just saying it to not get banned or smth.
as in saying they are not related, even tho they have the same genes and were created by their parents genes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
got a question
started yesterday with this game but did the patch even change anything as they are not blood related?
or are they just saying it to not get banned or smth.
as in saying they are not related, even tho they have the same genes and were created by their parents genes
No it's not a "real incest patch". It makes it so that the conversation with Amber at the start will make it like you seem a lot closer to your adoptive family then non patched (IIRC).
There is no real incest patch, because no modder did it yet. And won't be probably for quite a while until the main story and MC's past is shown.
At least that's my guess.

Feb 17, 2022

Agreed. Apparently only evil assholes like sex I guess. It's why I dropped this game awhile back after playing the non-shitbag route I checked th3 content on the other route and found I was getting jipped content wise.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Agreed. Apparently only evil assholes like sex I guess. It's why I dropped this game awhile back after playing the non-shitbag route I checked th3 content on the other route and found I was getting jipped content wise.
Oh shit, i didn't know, that i was an evil asshole, because I like sex. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: The good/evil part sucks totally! The story has a lot of potential, the renders are great, but that ruined it for me completely!

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

Windows x64 Windows x86 MAC 0.11 Beta Changelog:599 Renders 18 Animations Main Storyline Progress Haruka Storyline Progress (Depending on

Dec 14, 2021
the game is very cool and has a very cool plot and even the atmosphere is always lamp-like, the work of the characters and the environment is very beautifully done good luck with your work and let the game become even more cool with each new update

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

11.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT: This version has two main routes which are evil and good paths. That's how we usually do things but there is something important you guys should know beforehand. Depending on your choices Your total number of Evil or Good points will get set at 25 and your relationship points with Allison and Haruka will change accordingly. We decided to do this in order to make it more clear which path players take. That doesn't mean that you will be stuck on the evil route with the characters that have high relationship points of course. But if you decided to take a good route, you won't see any evil route options throughout your gameplay. But if you are going with the evil route, you will have options to choose between good and evil choices with the characters that have high relationship points. But if you decide to go with the evil route, you won't be able to see any good route scenes with those characters in future updates as well. Basically, after a certain point, your relationship status with each character will be certain. Keep that in mind while playing the game, please.

--------------------------------------------------
  • There can be bugs and typos since this is the beta version.
  • Also, keep in mind that proofreading isn't done for this version yet.
If you find any bugs, errors, and grammar mistakes, please let us know.

If you like Savior support Purple Fellas on !

Windows/Linux x64
- - -

Windows x86
- - -

Mac
- - -

Note: Don't ask for the mod to be updated, scrappy will update it when v0.11 is out of Beta.
Note2: Downloading the Hotfix version will make the "Animation Fix" unnecessary and will fix some other bugs, it is recommended.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes